12-12-2011, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Patch created by me: COD5-MAN-
Please Close This Thread NGU.

Video Of: Tree Patch V.1

Enjoy Winky Winky
Last edited by COD5-MAN- ; 03-06-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Wanted To

The following 2 users say thank you to COD5-MAN- for this useful post:

Cmd-X, theShocker97

The following 8 users groaned at COD5-MAN- for this awful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz, Jeremy, User23434, PWW_Commander, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW
12-28-2011, 02:34 AM #29
Happy...................:wtf:
12-28-2011, 04:22 PM #30
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by ozzymacias11 View Post
Happy...................:wtf:

CodMan5 is a really dodgy person.
12-31-2011, 03:58 PM #31
Yea im sorry but i really dnt think you made this from scratch dont get me wrong it is a nice menuClaps
But i dnt think so.
01-01-2012, 01:20 AM #32
KARTUNE85
Do a barrel roll!
I see Ozzy is forming some type of Click with Noobs to Distribute His Shitty Patch Edits.Stupid Noobs stop posting G@Y Edits and leave others patches alone atleast give Credits

The following user thanked KARTUNE85 for this useful post:

BlazingDope
01-01-2012, 03:05 AM #33
**** you kartun85. Your problem is obviously with me so ****in lay off my homie ozzymask. He tought you how to hack. So think yourself lucky. Thought you were cool. obviously Not. No
01-01-2012, 03:22 AM #34
IVI40A3Fusionz
Originally posted by COD5
**** you kartun85. Your problem is obviously with me so ****in lay off my homie ozzymask. He tought you how to hack. So think yourself lucky. Thought you were cool. obviously Not. No

If your gonna rage and flame at other members please for the love of god spell properly and use appropriate grammar.

Secondly i have no idea if your 'black' (not trying to be racist) but saying 'homie' doesn't make you a hard man on the internet or in real life whether your 'black' or 'white', or a 'gangster' or not.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-01-2012 at 03:25 AM.
01-01-2012, 02:30 PM #35
Stuff you you dickhead. Im not black and i hate racists. Thats just the way i talk. And i would smash you up if i knew you in real life. You stupid kid. Know one knows you or like you. All well know hackers dont know you. So please just leave ngu. Thanks Happy

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Hate criticism. ozzymask is not evan from uk and does pretty well at spelling. So dont fag about like kartune85 ok mate? You got problem with me. Them just take it up with me. Thank You No
01-01-2012, 03:00 PM #36
IVI40A3Fusionz
Stuff you you dickhead. Im not black and i hate racists. Thats just the way i talk. And i would smash you up if i knew you in real life. You stupid kid. Know one knows you or like you. All well know hackers dont know you. So please just leave ngu. Thanks Happy

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

Hate criticism. ozzymask is not evan from uk and does pretty well at spelling. So dont fag about like kartune85 ok mate? You got problem with me. Them just take it up with me. Thank You No

Um ok x_DaftVader_x, Correy, IELIITEMODZX umm who else oh PCFreak30 etc don't know me ok mate even though i have them on Skype, and talk to them most of the time, how many hackers know you? I'm guessing none maybe i'll ask a bout a bit.

Lastly how do you know you would 'smash me up' in real life if you don't know me? You don't know who i am, what i do in my spare time, where i live, my past life for all you know i could be a maniac that would stab you (im not a maniac btw) what im trying to say is you don't know what i am capable of, from the age of 3 i was doing Jujutsu til i was 12 where i then went into boxing and i have been doing that for 3 years so i could say im pretty capable of defending myself against you and maybe half of the people on NextGenUpdate as Jujutsu teaches you how to defend yourself and get people down so your in control no matter how strong, old or tall they may be.

So honestly don't try and start a fight with someone you don't even know.

EDIT: Where have i said anything abusing to ozzymask? I don't even know the kid you two are the only leeching fags on this site that call themselves 'hackers' when in fact you not a hacker no-one in this CoD section are hackers! A hacker is someone who cracks codes to break into computers and computer networks modders are people who modify codes for their own use whether this would be bad or not.

If you would like to continue to speak complete bull**** please PM so.
Last edited by IVI40A3Fusionz ; 01-01-2012 at 03:13 PM.
01-01-2012, 03:14 PM #37
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T

Just letting to you know to get rep and not be hated on ngu you just have to take the hate for a bit and be the more mature one im not saying ivi isint mature hes in my opinion prob the most mature one on here becouse when i used to get in fights with people they would fight with me for hours and he diddnt neither did he with you hes just listing facts that you as a internet user should already know and picking actall fights like that will get you fuc*ed up some day if not eve killed so think before you pose becouse idk im not like this but there are prob some crazy people on here so be carefull Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo