12-12-2011, 03:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Patch created by me: COD5-MAN-
Please Close This Thread NGU.

Video Of: Tree Patch V.1

Enjoy Winky Winky
Last edited by COD5-MAN- ; 03-06-2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Wanted To

The following 2 users say thank you to COD5-MAN- for this useful post:

Cmd-X, theShocker97

The following 8 users groaned at COD5-MAN- for this awful post:

IVI40A3Fusionz, Jeremy, User23434, PWW_Commander, Taylor, Vampytwistッ, xMrCheatVisionx, xRaW
01-01-2012, 08:10 PM #38
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Just letting to you know to get rep and not be hated on ngu you just have to take the hate for a bit and be the more mature one im not saying ivi isint mature hes in my opinion prob the most mature one on here becouse when i used to get in fights with people they would fight with me for hours and he diddnt neither did he with you hes just listing facts that you as a internet user should already know and picking actall fights like that will get you fuc*ed up some day if not eve killed so think before you pose becouse idk im not like this but there are prob some crazy people on here so be carefull Winky Winky

that may well be true, but also you wont get hated if you release something that we want to see, not something that doesnt look amazing and is not amazing period. My stuff isnt amazing but isnt terrible. People want new things, yes its new but its also terrible. Not being a hater just speaking the truth. No one will use this patch as it doesnt have the look nor the mods available.
01-01-2012, 08:17 PM #39
sunce99
League Champion
best i have see yet tbh Happy !
01-01-2012, 10:59 PM #40
KARTUNE85
Do a barrel roll!
1st of All this website has been Very Helpfull with Tutorials. Ozzy didnt teach me nothing theres nothing he can share or teach I been a member since 09 you and Ozzy barely jumped into the Modding scene.So do yourself a favor and listen! Do Not Post Worthless Edits here.
01-02-2012, 12:26 PM #41
kartune85 shut up. You know he tought you. Theres no need to by shy. Just admit the trueth and let everyone know your master Happy

---------- Post added at 07:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 AM ----------

i agree with you j&b. I see what your saying. But they flame because there jelus.Happy
Thanks for all the info. :wink:
01-03-2012, 02:41 AM #42
Originally posted by COD5
Patch created by me: COD5-MAN-
Patch from scratch.:muck:
Edited by: COD5-MAN-

Video Of: Tree Patch V.1

Enjoy Winky Winky

Hey COD5-MAN- Can u plz giv a link 2 this amazing patch cuz i want it Happy
01-06-2012, 01:40 AM #43
Originally posted by Vampytwist
Are you sure you made this from scratch? It looks like you just edited this patch.

Well its ozzymasks patch but he just added the bzh instruction bar

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Hello. cant see how you numpty.
This is my tree patch i made it from stratch.
Im the only one with this patch. It took me 4 days. :n00b:

U should totally release this. U worked hard enough 2 release this 2 the public & btw thx 4 adding me.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

U should totally release this. U worked hard enough 2 release this 2 the public & btw thx 4 adding me.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

01-06-2012, 03:31 AM #44
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
kid just just no, kill urself, this patch sucks, u suck at coding, cuz teh doHeart, the onPlayerSpawned text, all that shit, even the knife to open menu was copied from BZH35's Patch, Ohhh btw, IVI40A3 Does Code Better Then You, Im Pretty Sure Just About Any1 Here Does, Also, Copy And Pasting Isn't Coding

off topic actually cp of code by others is coding if it cuts the work load down so you dont make same mistakes but were talking about a cod4 patch so that doesnt count :p
01-06-2012, 12:48 PM #45
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
HAHA u have not made that from scratch, its not ur mod menu too... TOTTALY SHIT!
01-06-2012, 08:34 PM #46
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by xShadow69x
off topic actually cp of code by others is coding if it cuts the work load down so you dont make same mistakes but were talking about a cod4 patch so that doesnt count :p

wat? u worded that horribly

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo