01-28-2012, 05:53 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok in the video you see me click on worldatwar start up that will happen when the host spawns or you verify someone it will only happen once per match i got the idea from when you first start a game it will say who it was made by and then who helped. I also got some stuff to fix and i got to add another theme. This should be released soon also why i put it were you go click on it is because that is the developer edition also in the developer edition i have in the dev menu almost of of the scripts that i made well.. the ones worth messing with for word at war as of now only 1 person has the developer edition and i will prob release the reg edition and then release the dev edition later it has allot of stuff to help you to add on mods! Well yeah have fun and have a nice day!

Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-28-2012 at 10:52 PM.
01-28-2012, 07:35 PM #2
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Ok in the video you see me click on worldatwar start up that will happen when the host spawns or you verify someone it will only happen once per match i got the idea from when you first start a game it will say who it was made by and then who helped. I also got some stuff to fix and i got to add another theme. This should be released soon also why i put it were you go click on it is because that is the developer edition also in the developer edition i have in the dev menu almost of of the scripts that i made well.. the ones worth messing with for word at war as of now only 1 person has the developer edition and i will prob release the reg edition and then release the dev edition later it has allot of stuff to help you to add on mods! Well yeah have fun and have a nice day!

sorry guys no vid till i get 1 because youtube keeps ****ing up my videos so go ahead and start freaking out it wouldent be the first time!

Your faggotry is too much to handle. Everyone RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-28-2012, 07:57 PM #3
Nubstep
Haters are my motivaters
:yuno: update 10 with tactical layout non host binds
01-28-2012, 08:05 PM #4
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
A "Preview" is a video of a mod, not a block of misspelled text with no punctuation and no sentence structure.
01-28-2012, 08:31 PM #5
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by .Choco View Post
A "Preview" is a video of a mod, not a block of misspelled text with no punctuation and no sentence structure.

Oh no there no periods in there stop trolling and saying dumb stuff yeah maybe i can't spell but there are periods so ya!
01-29-2012, 03:33 AM #6
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Ok in the video you see me click on worldatwar start up that will happen when the host spawns or you verify someone it will only happen once per match i got the idea from when you first start a game it will say who it was made by and then who helped. I also got some stuff to fix and i got to add another theme. This should be released soon also why i put it were you go click on it is because that is the developer edition also in the developer edition i have in the dev menu almost of of the scripts that i made well.. the ones worth messing with for word at war as of now only 1 person has the developer edition and i will prob release the reg edition and then release the dev edition later it has allot of stuff to help you to add on mods! Well yeah have fun and have a nice day!

Can you add in an All Player Menu? an when do u think your gonna release?
01-29-2012, 03:53 AM #7
Hey for welcome message try, Welcome "+self.name+" and Your Menu Access Level is "+self.status+"
Its will make it more effective <3

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Btw, Loving the patch so far. Keep up the good work. Not Bad.
01-29-2012, 04:36 AM #8
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by SwA
Can you add in an All Player Menu? an when do u think your gonna release?

There is a player menu and hopefully tomorrow or after tomorrow Smile

The following user thanked Jacob-And-Britt for this useful post:

Beats
01-29-2012, 04:57 AM #9
xChidori
Stupid Narutards.
i got an hd pvr.
01-29-2012, 11:46 AM #10
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Can you add a list off mods please

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

i ment a list of whats in the each menu

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo