01-28-2012, 05:53 PM #1
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok in the video you see me click on worldatwar start up that will happen when the host spawns or you verify someone it will only happen once per match i got the idea from when you first start a game it will say who it was made by and then who helped. I also got some stuff to fix and i got to add another theme. This should be released soon also why i put it were you go click on it is because that is the developer edition also in the developer edition i have in the dev menu almost of of the scripts that i made well.. the ones worth messing with for word at war as of now only 1 person has the developer edition and i will prob release the reg edition and then release the dev edition later it has allot of stuff to help you to add on mods! Well yeah have fun and have a nice day!

Last edited by Jacob-And-Britt ; 01-28-2012 at 10:52 PM.
01-29-2012, 07:30 PM #11
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Can you add a list off mods please

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

i ment a list of whats in the each menu
ya...........
01-31-2012, 12:58 PM #12
Yo J&B Ignore martins11. Hes just a jelus leacher. Studman97 leacher.
01-31-2012, 05:01 PM #13
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by cod5
yo j&b ignore martins11. Hes just a jelus leacher. Studman97 leacher.

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
01-31-2012, 05:28 PM #14
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I dont leech anymore lol i dont think studman is but idk bout the other guy but um.. ya im not a leecher lol! That was when i first strated i basiclly made this menu by myself i only had help with the shders and i basicly did the maps to just had ivi fix 1 thing so ya btw add me back on skype at jbglitching22!
01-31-2012, 08:10 PM #15
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
I dont leech anymore lol i dont think studman is but idk bout the other guy but um.. ya im not a leecher lol! That was when i first strated i basiclly made this menu by myself i only had help with the shders and i basicly did the maps to just had ivi fix 1 thing so ya btw add me back on skype at jbglitching22!

add me on skype, x2EzYx--
01-31-2012, 11:10 PM #16
{xCOdyKilla}
Do a barrel roll!
Ok in the video you see me click on worldatwar start up that will happen when the host spawns or you verify someone it will only happen once per match i got the idea from when you first start a game it will say who it was made by and then who helped. I also got some stuff to fix and i got to add another theme. This should be released soon also why i put it were you go click on it is because that is the developer edition also in the developer edition i have in the dev menu almost of of the scripts that i made well.. the ones worth messing with for word at war as of now only 1 person has the developer edition and i will prob release the reg edition and then release the dev edition later it has allot of stuff to help you to add on mods! Well yeah have fun and have a nice day!

hey how do you host this on pc i only fount how to host zombies how do i host in private please answer
02-01-2012, 12:32 AM #17
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by xCOdyKilla
hey how do you host this on pc i only fount how to host zombies how do i host in private please answer
You have to have real version of W@W!
02-03-2012, 04:59 PM #18
TehBinds
Bounty hunter
put link bro?
02-03-2012, 06:36 PM #19
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by COD5
Hey for welcome message try, Welcome "+self.name+" and Your Menu Access Level is "+self.status+"
Its will make it more effective <3

/facepalm self.name is a recognized variable in the game, but self.status is not, if u dnt have it mentioned, the game wnt syntax error cuz its text but it will prob me like ???????? and just forget about it

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

You have to have real version of W@W!

Umm Im Pretty Sure You Don't

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo