02-18-2012, 11:14 PM #1
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think. Sorry about laggy video, computer is dog $h!t and so slow..
Note: Yes it has zombieland in the patch, this isn't hawkins this is my own version of zombieland.
Release date: not sure yet

Last edited by BlazingDope ; 02-18-2012 at 11:24 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to BlazingDope for this useful post:

Correy, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, zL_j8hnb, LightModz, Niall-Griffiths, Cmd-X, Taylor

The following user groaned BlazingDope for this awful post:

CodingNation
02-18-2012, 11:17 PM #2
Correy
I'm the Original
getting better and better tom, your coding starting improve alot.
good work my friend Enzo

The following user thanked Correy for this useful post:

BlazingDope
02-18-2012, 11:20 PM #3
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think.
Note: Yes it has zombieland in the patch, this isn't hawkins this is my own version of zombieland.

Wow, that looks pretty nice Smile
02-19-2012, 12:04 AM #4
Not Bad, Looks kinda sexy. Smile

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Originally posted by Correy View Post
getting better and better tom, your coding starting improve alot.
good work my friend Enzo

Correy, you prestiged more then karoolus on ngu?
02-19-2012, 12:14 AM #5
Choco
Respect my authoritah!!
Looks pretty nice, good work Smile
02-19-2012, 01:55 AM #6
Great Work Smile

Can't wait for it to be released :happycry:
02-19-2012, 08:23 AM #7
z AppLe o
Do a barrel roll!
Nice patch
02-19-2012, 09:51 AM #8
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think. Sorry about laggy video, computer is dog $h!t and so slow..

absoloute bellend is my word you tit head Smile
02-19-2012, 06:23 PM #9
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Looks like alot of new/good mods in this could be much more organised though
02-19-2012, 09:24 PM #10
TTGJON
Keeper
that is really nice work m8 keep it up Winky Winky you should add daftvaders chopper gunner to pwn them noobs online lol + when you go and hit coloured class names in your v4.0 you should take out the 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 at the end of you name when you release it :love:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo