02-18-2012, 11:14 PM #1
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think. Sorry about laggy video, computer is dog $h!t and so slow..
Note: Yes it has zombieland in the patch, this isn't hawkins this is my own version of zombieland.
Release date: not sure yet

Last edited by BlazingDope ; 02-18-2012 at 11:24 PM.

The following 8 users say thank you to BlazingDope for this useful post:

Correy, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, zL_j8hnb, LightModz, Niall-Griffiths, Cmd-X, Taylor

The following user groaned BlazingDope for this awful post:

CodingNation
02-19-2012, 09:35 PM #11
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Looks like alot of new/good mods in this could be much more organised though

what do you mean more organised? It's based on the tree patch on MW2. In my opinion I think It looks nice, looks better on ps3 though! done a lot of work to it since this video, just wait for the release. I'm pretty sure you wont be dissapointed. remember ages ago when you got me to edit a patch for you? I had you on ps3 lol :p
02-20-2012, 01:47 PM #12
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Originally posted by KillaMaJic View Post
what do you mean more organised? It's based on the tree patch on MW2. In my opinion I think It looks nice, looks better on ps3 though! done a lot of work to it since this video, just wait for the release. I'm pretty sure you wont be dissapointed. remember ages ago when you got me to edit a patch for you? I had you on ps3 lol :p

yeah i rememberd i am still gratefull i always supported you when u were hated so much you finallly made it somewhere on here then !. organised as in the mods could be put under menus that make them easy to find and not scroll though.im sure i wont be disapointed but i hate searching for things
02-20-2012, 02:54 PM #13
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think. Sorry about laggy video, computer is dog $h!t and so slow..
Note: Yes it has zombieland in the patch, this isn't hawkins this is my own version of zombieland.

Nice You Finally Made Something Thats Not Shit, I Like It

The following user groaned Taylor for this awful post:

iiReFuZee
02-21-2012, 12:31 AM #14
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
If you hate previews then why the **** are you viewing my thread? you absolute bellend! right, this is a little preview of my new menu "Rizzle Kicks V4.0" this will probably be my last patch for cod5 because it's the games shit and I can't be arsed no more :p so yeah.. heres a video, tell me what you think. Sorry about laggy video, computer is dog $h!t and so slow..

Well its about time lol man you need to release the menu man its really good and you got your zombieland in there also what you mean your last menu are you moving to a new section?
02-21-2012, 08:10 AM #15
LightModz
League Champion

Amazing! well done Smile
02-24-2012, 05:17 AM #16

looks very good cant wait 2 try this Awesome face...
02-24-2012, 10:09 AM #17
BlazingDope
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Well its about time lol man you need to release the menu man its really good and you got your zombieland in there also what you mean your last menu are you moving to a new section?

This menu has lots of bugs so, I went back to my 'Soooo Stooooned' Menu I was going to create before IVI40A3Fusionz but now I've gave up on that, so I don't know what I'm going to do! Might start working on this again. I'm not sure what section I'm going to, but waw is dead and $h!t so I might move to cod4 Smile add me on skype if you need help, x2EzYx--

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo