03-25-2012, 09:24 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody, here is the best Der Riese patch, ported to PS3 by me, enjoy!! <Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Video proof on PS3 by me :

Full patch preview on PC : You must login or register to view this content.

Hold AIM + Melee buttons to open the mod menu!

Known bugs
:

• UFO mode (in Main Modifications v1) can't be disabled, must restart the game.
  • When God mode is off, zombies just need to hit you 1 time and you die (the player have low health).

Binds (in buttons_default.cfg) :

• DPAD UP = noclip
  • DPAD DOWN = god
  • DPAD LEFT = exec default.cfg (must be online, for change rank, prestige, etc, it will work, but once you go mulitplayer you profile corrupts and resets) EDIT: Btw sometimes it works o_O

Download links :
Last edited by D3cH ; 06-05-2012 at 07:56 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Baby-panama, Dreamcather, I-LOVE-Coockies, Beats, Callumeleyy, iiReFuZee, zL_j8hnb, Kitty=^.^=, redbullmasta, Rin1, sumpunk, theShocker97, Tony Stark, trilispy, Vampytwistッ, User2340034u
04-08-2012, 04:35 PM #38
Jrichman
Gym leader
my friend going convert v2 for me so if anyone wants patch msg me
04-28-2012, 09:42 AM #39
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Hello everybody, here is the best Der Riese patch, ported to PS3 by me, enjoy!! <Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Video proof on PS3 by me : You must login or register to view this content.
Full patch preview on PC : You must login or register to view this content.

Hold AIM + Melee buttons to open the mod menu!

Known bugs
:

• UFO mode (in Main Modifications v1) can't be disabled, must restart the game.
  • When God mode is off, zombies just need to hit you 1 time and you die (the player have low health).

Binds (in buttons_default.cfg) :

• DPAD UP = noclip
  • DPAD DOWN = god
  • DPAD LEFT = exec default.cfg (must be online, for change rank, prestige, etc, it will work, but once you go mulitplayer you profile corrupts and resets.) :/

Download links :

this is one of the the best zombie patch iv used
05-03-2012, 05:35 PM #40
cguizar
Do a barrel roll!
okay so when i go to my jb ps3 i go to comgenies file manager then go to blus30192 or whater then go to map pack 3 then nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff then overwrite it with motion flex patch then i data transfer then when its done i go to my online ps3 go to w@w zombies then click on solo then the only maps that are there is the first zombie map and im like what the hell i just downloaded the maps so i downloaded the der riese map again then started it up and i press aim and knife nothin works am i instaliing the patch wrong ? My multiplayer patch works fine please help me
05-03-2012, 06:29 PM #41
Originally posted by cguizar View Post
okay so when i go to my jb ps3 i go to comgenies file manager then go to blus30192 or whater then go to map pack 3 then nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff then overwrite it with motion flex patch then i data transfer then when its done i go to my online ps3 go to w@w zombies then click on solo then the only maps that are there is the first zombie map and im like what the hell i just downloaded the maps so i downloaded the der riese map again then started it up and i press aim and knife nothin works am i instaliing the patch wrong ? My multiplayer patch works fine please help me

Once you data transfer you have to go to the psn store and activate the waw map pack
05-04-2012, 02:12 AM #42
cguizar
Do a barrel roll!
okay didnt know that but how come the patch never works for me i tryed aim & knife but nothing :( what am i doing wrong could someone help me install this
05-04-2012, 05:04 AM #43
Default Avatar
MLB
Good ol' Motion Flex, I remember when this came out for Xbox and hosting it for TTG members. Winky Winky
05-12-2012, 08:37 AM #44
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
Hey everyone, I need your opinion, what other patch I could port to PS3 ? Smile
05-12-2012, 09:35 AM #45

Pine tree 2.5, did you ever manage to fix where the zombies hit once and you die?
05-22-2012, 12:28 AM #46

You Should Port Motion Flex v 2.5

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo