03-25-2012, 09:24 PM #1
D3cH
Zombie Cakes Maker
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everybody, here is the best Der Riese patch, ported to PS3 by me, enjoy!! <Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Video proof on PS3 by me :

Full patch preview on PC : You must login or register to view this content.

Hold AIM + Melee buttons to open the mod menu!

Known bugs
:

• UFO mode (in Main Modifications v1) can't be disabled, must restart the game.
  • When God mode is off, zombies just need to hit you 1 time and you die (the player have low health).

Binds (in buttons_default.cfg) :

• DPAD UP = noclip
  • DPAD DOWN = god
  • DPAD LEFT = exec default.cfg (must be online, for change rank, prestige, etc, it will work, but once you go mulitplayer you profile corrupts and resets) EDIT: Btw sometimes it works o_O

Download links :
Last edited by D3cH ; 06-05-2012 at 07:56 PM.

The following 19 users say thank you to D3cH for this useful post:

.BrainzModding, Baby-panama, Dreamcather, I-LOVE-Coockies, Beats, Callumeleyy, iiReFuZee, zL_j8hnb, Kitty=^.^=, redbullmasta, Rin1, sumpunk, theShocker97, Tony Stark, trilispy, Vampytwistッ, User2340034u
06-30-2012, 06:47 AM #65
You gotta go to the god mode script and change the amount of health you gain when it's turn off.
07-06-2012, 11:39 AM #66
Originally posted by .NINK. View Post
Did this block anyone else's map packs? Mine won't let me choose them?

Solved!

im having the same problem as wont let me choose any bar the first, if you can post how you solved the problem, that would be much appreciated
07-06-2012, 11:00 PM #67
.NINK.
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by ..jigsaw View Post
im having the same problem as wont let me choose any bar the first, if you can post how you solved the problem, that would be much appreciated

As long as you had the map packs previously installed, you can reactivate them by going to the Playstation Store and to the downloads tab. From there, you click download on all the map packs you previously bought. When you click download, it "activates" the content and then you can cancel because you already have it installed.

Hope that helped Winky Winky
07-07-2012, 10:40 AM #68
i had all the maps installed on my legit ps3 on 4.11 and was trying to add the map packs to my 3.55cfw using the spoofer but errors out wile activating... think im going to try adding the maps to another console on 4.20 and then do a data transfer to my 3.55 spoofed as a 4.20 and see how that goes
07-11-2012, 01:10 AM #69
Originally posted by D3cH View Post
Hello everybody, here is the best Der Riese patch, ported to PS3 by me, enjoy!! <Happy

You must login or register to view this content.

Video proof on PS3 by me :

Full patch preview on PC : You must login or register to view this content.

Hold AIM + Melee buttons to open the mod menu!

Known bugs
:

• UFO mode (in Main Modifications v1) can't be disabled, must restart the game.
  • When God mode is off, zombies just need to hit you 1 time and you die (the player have low health).

Binds (in buttons_default.cfg) :

• DPAD UP = noclip
  • DPAD DOWN = god
  • DPAD LEFT = exec default.cfg (must be online, for change rank, prestige, etc, it will work, but once you go mulitplayer you profile corrupts and resets) EDIT: Btw sometimes it works o_O

Download links :

Me and my mate love this patch, But i am having one problem with it. I can open the menu but when i press square to access the options nothing happens. I am playing on default.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo