06-29-2012, 07:55 AM #1
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Old Video by me. (Quality sucks just saying)

New Video Thanks IVI40A3Fusionz. :love:

Note: Not very stable on S&Awesome face. Works fine for any other type of gamemode.[/B]
It's still not completely finished. I haven't been working on it for about a week now, but it has been updated a lot since this video.
If you edit this, make sure you keep the edits to yourself and DO NOT RELEASE OR I WILL GIVE YOU A SWIFT DIVING HEADBUTT!
I said I was going to release on my birthday which I have, so happy birthday to me. I'm now seventeen.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
CraigChrist8239: The Original 'So Stooooned' Menu for MW2.
IVI40A3Fusionz: Menu Base which I edited and codes.
IELIITEMODZX: A lot of decent codes and good support.
Nay1995: Some Codes.
COD5-MAN-: Testing for bugs and ideas.
The credits are in my patch cba to type it all lol
Enjoy 'Soooo Stooooned' Boysssssss!
Dancing
Last edited by TOM DAINTY ; 07-05-2012 at 03:33 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to TOM DAINTY for this useful post:

Click_Tick_19, Dreamcather, eddine67, Elk, Harry, Hot-Fuzz-MoDz, iiReFuZee, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jamba_PLuR, Kearney158, KRACKERLOBBYs, L3thaL-, Matthew-x, nay1995, Neff, Raul Villaman, Simple-_-Modz, Special-Modding, th3gersi, Tony Stark, UnboundUser, Vultra, WillyPopPop, x Elite MoDz x
06-29-2012, 05:06 PM #11
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by iPROFamily View Post
Swag with that 'Soooo Stooooned' Menu love it bro

It's not finished and probably has bugs but I cba with it anymore, coding bores me so I'm just releasing it how it is! Enjoy it anyway g.
06-29-2012, 05:09 PM #12
iPROFamily
Gym leader
Originally posted by gstarizraw View Post
It's not finished and probably has bugs but I cba with it anymore, coding bores me so I'm just releasing it how it is! Enjoy it anyway g.

Aight, and Happy Birthday bro i hope you have a great time Awesome face

The following 2 users say thank you to iPROFamily for this useful post:

KRACKERLOBBYs, TOM DAINTY
06-29-2012, 11:36 PM #13
Elk
Lithium.

This is still not completely finished, I haven't been working on it for about a week now. The patch has been updated a lot since these videos though..
If you edit this then make sure you keep the edits to yourself and DO NOT RELEASE OR I WILL GIVE YOU A NAUGHTY DIVING HEADBUTT!
Release date: 29/06/2012 - My birthday like I said I will release on my birthday, so happy birthday to me!
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
CraigChrist8239: The Original 'So Stooooned' Menu for MW2.
IVI40A3Fusionz: Menu Base which I edited and codes.
IELIITEMODZX: A lot of decent codes and good support.
Nay1995: Some Codes.
COD5-MAN-: Testing for bugs and ideas.
Forflah123: Testing for bugs, ideas and my video.
The credits are in my patch cba to type it all lol
Enjoy 'Soooo Stooooned' Boysssssss!
Dancing

Man this is just amazing! Great work. I appreciate the time and effort that went into this. Thanks and well done Tom :pedo:
I thanked the post even though I can't use it because I don't have CFW lol =D

The following user thanked Elk for this useful post:

TOM DAINTY
06-29-2012, 11:43 PM #14
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Elkyeim
Man this is just amazing! Great work. I appreciate the time and effort that went into this. Thanks and well done Tom :pedo:
I thanked the post even though I can't use it because I don't have CFW lol =D

Thanks a lot mate much appreciate it Smile add me on ps3 you can always join my lobby and mess about in it with me.

The following 2 users say thank you to TOM DAINTY for this useful post:

Special-Modding, WillyPopPop
06-29-2012, 11:46 PM #15
Elk
Lithium.
Thanks a lot mate much appreciate it Smile add me on ps3 you can always join my lobby and mess about in it with me.

Awhh thanks man! I'll add you when Im on. This lobby looks awesome so should be fun. Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! :rainbowcry:
06-29-2012, 11:55 PM #16
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Elkyeim
Awhh thanks man! I'll add you when Im on. This lobby looks awesome so should be fun. Thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN! :rainbowcry:

Your welcome Smile.
06-30-2012, 02:33 AM #17
Neff
WTF Just Happened?
Happy birthday & thank you for this .. been wanting it since you showed the preview Happy
06-30-2012, 10:53 AM #18
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
OK let me get this right your saying that i don't know you when any person can just look at your post and see how much of a complete and utter twat you really are for example....
Originally posted by another user
how gay you can be by bringing in dicks to a conversation eyy mate

who else is there it just me and you so obviously you have mental problems if you think there anyone else here

2nd
I don't care about anyone in life

i take it you were kicked out at the age of 12 when even your mum found out you were a twat

It's the internet man if this is your whole life I feel bad for you as I am not a low life who just trolls

so hang on i have no life when the truth is i have more of a life than you will ever know first of here a bit of back ground about me im 17 i have a wonderful girlfriend and a ford focus i have a dog called bobby which i walk every morning i am a member of Palmer collage foot ball team and rugby so don't judge me when all you know is the 4 walls that surround you
06-30-2012, 11:27 AM #19
Harry
Former Staff
on topic of the patch ... Happy birthday man! have a good dayy Winky Winky and also this is an awesome patch, looks so sexy. Thanks for Download Link :love:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo