06-29-2012, 07:55 AM #1
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Old Video by me. (Quality sucks just saying)

New Video Thanks IVI40A3Fusionz. :love:

Note: Not very stable on S&Awesome face. Works fine for any other type of gamemode.[/B]
It's still not completely finished. I haven't been working on it for about a week now, but it has been updated a lot since this video.
If you edit this, make sure you keep the edits to yourself and DO NOT RELEASE OR I WILL GIVE YOU A SWIFT DIVING HEADBUTT!
I said I was going to release on my birthday which I have, so happy birthday to me. I'm now seventeen.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
CraigChrist8239: The Original 'So Stooooned' Menu for MW2.
IVI40A3Fusionz: Menu Base which I edited and codes.
IELIITEMODZX: A lot of decent codes and good support.
Nay1995: Some Codes.
COD5-MAN-: Testing for bugs and ideas.
The credits are in my patch cba to type it all lol
Enjoy 'Soooo Stooooned' Boysssssss!
Dancing
Last edited by TOM DAINTY ; 07-05-2012 at 03:33 AM.

The following 27 users say thank you to TOM DAINTY for this useful post:

Click_Tick_19, Dreamcather, eddine67, Elk, Harry, Hot-Fuzz-MoDz, iiReFuZee, iPROFamily, IVI40A3Fusionz, Jamba_PLuR, Kearney158, KRACKERLOBBYs, L3thaL-, Matthew-x, nay1995, Neff, Raul Villaman, Simple-_-Modz, Special-Modding, th3gersi, Tony Stark, UnboundUser, Vultra, WillyPopPop, x Elite MoDz x
06-30-2012, 01:04 PM #20
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hxrry View Post
on topic of the patch ... Happy birthday man! have a good dayy Winky Winky and also this is an awesome patch, looks so sexy. Thanks for Download Link :love:

Thank you and your quite welcome! It's still not completely finished either Winky Winky

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Originally posted by zFI2oST
look at my 1st post on this thread and tell me if you see any comment there that is putting the creator down okay.

Ermm.. You posted this and it's my birthday :confused:?
you are one year closer to death enjoy kid

You may not be putting me down, but on the other hand don't you think that's a bit harsh considering I've never spoken to you in my life. You obviously have a lot of growing up to and if you wanna gain my respect then I guess you be nice. This website isn't for hating on people it's to spread useful information across the whole site, so if your only hating and not posting anything decent then I suggest you gtfo.
Last edited by TOM DAINTY ; 06-30-2012 at 01:09 PM.
06-30-2012, 01:35 PM #21
DJR_Supreme
My boy Gon
Mac Miller
06-30-2012, 02:39 PM #22
TOM DAINTY
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by OGVANILLAXD View Post
Mac Miller

is the boss Winky Winky
06-30-2012, 03:19 PM #23
Elk
Lithium.
This guy is legit! He got me a mod menu for online and I don't even have a CFW ps3! Gave me binds and is awesome. Thanks man!
06-30-2012, 07:11 PM #24
WILSON3000
Pokemon Trainer
Looks Gud Brav, Might give this a go next time i update my patches
07-01-2012, 01:10 AM #25
Originally posted by gstarizraw View Post

Note: Not very stable on S&Awesome face. Works fine for any other type of gamemode.[/B]
It's still not completely finished. I haven't been working on it for about a week now, but it has been updated a lot since this video.
If you edit this, make sure you keep the edits to yourself and DO NOT RELEASE OR I WILL GIVE YOU A SWIFT DIVING HEADBUTT!
I said I was going to release on my birthday which I have, so happy birthday to me. I'm now seventeen.
Download link: You must login or register to view this content.

Credits
CraigChrist8239: The Original 'So Stooooned' Menu for MW2.
IVI40A3Fusionz: Menu Base which I edited and codes.
IELIITEMODZX: A lot of decent codes and good support.
Nay1995: Some Codes.
COD5-MAN-: Testing for bugs and ideas.
Forflah123: Testing for bugs, ideas and my video.
The credits are in my patch cba to type it all lol
Enjoy 'Soooo Stooooned' Boysssssss!
Dancing

SICKKK! Defintely going to use this!Smile
07-01-2012, 01:18 AM #26
iiReFuZee
MW3 + BO1 Recoveries
Once again I said before in countless posts you don't know who I am or What I am, the only thing you are doing is making stupid assumptions about me. Don't assume by just reading posts and viewing my profile thats who I am, almost everyone in this community is a fake person via the internet. By the way everything you told me about your so called life can be made up b.s., for all I know you can be some random 40 year old virgin with a whore of a gf and a dog, but hey IDK you in real life nor make any assumptions about you, just like you do. Deal with it this conversation was never intended for you it was between me and the guy who created this thread not you as I recall your name was never used one time in this thread.

Every time you post something, it's always a negative post. You must have a very depressing life.

The following user thanked iiReFuZee for this useful post:

forflah123
07-01-2012, 09:38 AM #27
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Stop begin childish /facepalm
Just report...
07-01-2012, 03:23 PM #28
y0,

The following user thanked ismexyy for this useful post:

TOM DAINTY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.