07-19-2012, 04:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Big Thanks To My Friend KRACKERSTYLE For Releasing This For Me As I Could Not Get On NGU
List Of Leechers
S0Not Happy or SadSiick:Thinks He Runs W@W LAMO and Leeched xRaW V5 Remasterd.
HosterModz:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch'xRaW V4'And This Patch Here.
DanielTheKid420:Leeched xRaW V5 Same As S0Not Happy or SadSiiCK And 12 year olds think hes a God on W@W LMAO. :lol:
Pegleg81-08:Leeched xRaW V4 hes a rager and is very fun to mess with Happy .
Misunder standing removed from list.
SwA_x_iBeats:Leeched xRaW V4.
Whole SwA Clan:Bunch Of 12 Year Olds With Binds LMAO.
Whole BkR Clan:Their Just Fucking annoying
BrainzModding:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch Called his own fucking 9 year old Bitch.
================================
Real Coders Of W@W
Karoolus:Starting W@W Modding :love:
nay1995:Well Known and respected coder
IVI40A3Fusionz:Created many bases used today <3
xElitepatchx:congrats on your v1 its very good
ForFlar123:Prv Patch is Epic Happy
Cod5-man-:Very cool person and good patch maker Smile
Studman97:Has Released many great patches cred to him for this patch
Xx-Devil_Modz-xX:Your V2 Is EPic and cred for the game mode
alpatch649: pheonix v5 : great zombie patch
xRaW: your patches are my favorites i love the base its very nice and everyone seems to love to leech it. shame isnt it sorry bout that :(
if im missing any one either a Leech or a coder let me know Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1 (v2.5)

Got Rid Of dehearts made it a whole alot more stable
Fixed playground bug so it doesn't start when verify's anyone
Made The menu open up a whole lot faster
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Vid :p :
Last edited by BishAreForFags ; 10-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BishAreForFags for this useful post:

KM-_1337, Script Kiddie

The following 5 users groaned at BishAreForFags for this awful post:

Beats, Callumeleyy, Jango, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
07-22-2012, 03:58 PM #38
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
You Se indy I Not a Leccher Heard From KRACKERSTYLE???????? And You Still Failed >>>>>xElitepatchx is BkR So Fucking FAIL.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

WAIT!!!!!! Are indy HosterModz FAIL!! Now I Know Why You Posted Me To Leccher Cuz You Asked Me For My Edit of xRaW And I Sed NO That's Why You NOOOB Get a Life And Edit Youre Own!.

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

EYY indy You Missed a Lecche On The Infection Is Say Created By Studman97 You Missed it Please Lecche That TOO!
07-22-2012, 07:17 PM #39
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
I dont play W@W, all thoses people with SwA in there name are not in SwA.. they keep fanboying SwA, and who the fuck are you? no1 been calling you anything that i know of

oh many people call me a leech which im not one they just dont like me. because a few months ago i released an xRaW edit by LindseyTheDiva.so Daniel stalks me and everytime i post in The W@W section He'll quote me and say im a Leech LMAO he has no proof though.to tell you the truth i dont have a problem with you i just hate all your Fan Boy's God Take Away their binds and They Never shut up about it.
07-22-2012, 10:07 PM #40
Beats
Platinum Seller
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
oh many people call me a leech which im not one they just dont like me. because a few months ago i released an xRaW edit by LindseyTheDiva.so Daniel stalks me and everytime i post in The W@W section He'll quote me and say im a Leech LMAO he has no proof though.to tell you the truth i dont have a problem with you i just hate all your Fan Boy's God Take Away their binds and They Never shut up about it.

I'm not the one infecting these fanboys on W@W.. iv been modding my trophies .. i dont even go on W@W anymore Happy
07-22-2012, 10:20 PM #41
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by iBeaTs View Post
I'm not the one infecting these fanboys on W@W.. iv been modding my trophies .. i dont even go on W@W anymore Happy

yea me to W@W is so boring Happy im my modding trophies to basic ones. i hate getting them Legt Takes to long.
07-23-2012, 05:50 AM #42
Originally posted by indykota317 View Post
actually KRACKER is not a leecher man.and srry bout that misunder standing KRACKER said to remove you from the list so there you go and yes this is actually HosterModz sadly the little basterd doesnt have a NGU i want him to see it i only relesed this to make him mad Happy

---------- Post added at 08:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Bro you got anger issues Happy Flaming KRACKER Wont do anything i really doubt he cares Smile as for you calling me and him a leech lol hes not a leech.And hes not kissing your ass he's being friendly Thats what NGU is about is helping each other if you joined just to Flame People about everything thats wrong about them then your a very sad person. u need help man your a fucking phsyco from what i've read that u posted No
Whos The wanna starting shit? Did i make a post saying everything you N Kracker Leech did i comment on your youtube channel talking shit? How you think HosterModz Biggest leech ever got this before the just proves its a fucking leeched patch.... n if you think this post is helping people all your doing is giving people a leech patch n making your self look stupid Cant spell plain out dont know anything about anything< don't Know my name didn't Know BkR was xElitePatchx.... LoL case closed your a Leeching Noob! You Only talk shit cause your safe Behind your computer if your going to talk shit talk shit to there face or people that actually know were you live! And by the way your Edit ruins the patch its fucking ugly:3
07-23-2012, 07:38 AM #43
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Thompson View Post
Whos The wanna starting shit? Did i make a post saying everything you N Kracker Leech did i comment on your youtube channel talking shit? How you think HosterModz Biggest leech ever got this before the just proves its a fucking leeched patch.... n if you think this post is helping people all your doing is giving people a leech patch n making your self look stupid Cant spell plain out dont know anything about anything< don't Know my name didn't Know BkR was xElitePatchx.... LoL case closed your a Leeching Noob! You Only talk shit cause your safe Behind your computer if your going to talk shit talk shit to there face or people that actually know were you live! And by the way your Edit ruins the patch its fucking ugly:3

The patch is supposed to be leeched indy only wanted to post to make HosterModz Mad Which We Succeeded in doing Happy.And i didnt come to your youtube talking shit i asked a simple question and you went crazy.And whats your deal with fighting people over the internet ??? are you really gunna fight some one over a video game :lol:
well im done with you soNot Happy or Sadsiick And Lindsey Lindsey's cool but you and siick got anger issues So later.
07-25-2012, 12:42 PM #44
wow really sad its a fu**ing game but i guess haterz gunna hate right :carling:
07-25-2012, 02:32 PM #45
McLaReN_MoDZ
Save Point
i swear that this is an edit to this
07-25-2012, 03:15 PM #46
Originally posted by MoDZ View Post
i swear that this is an edit to this

That's kind of funny, because you just posted for the first time flaming him.
When clearly he released his patch, which would mean that "HosterModz" edited his patch. :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo