07-19-2012, 04:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Big Thanks To My Friend KRACKERSTYLE For Releasing This For Me As I Could Not Get On NGU
List Of Leechers
S0Not Happy or SadSiick:Thinks He Runs W@W LAMO and Leeched xRaW V5 Remasterd.
HosterModz:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch'xRaW V4'And This Patch Here.
DanielTheKid420:Leeched xRaW V5 Same As S0Not Happy or SadSiiCK And 12 year olds think hes a God on W@W LMAO. :lol:
Pegleg81-08:Leeched xRaW V4 hes a rager and is very fun to mess with Happy .
Misunder standing removed from list.
SwA_x_iBeats:Leeched xRaW V4.
Whole SwA Clan:Bunch Of 12 Year Olds With Binds LMAO.
Whole BkR Clan:Their Just Fucking annoying
BrainzModding:Leeched ForFlar123 Prv Patch Called his own fucking 9 year old Bitch.
================================
Real Coders Of W@W
Karoolus:Starting W@W Modding :love:
nay1995:Well Known and respected coder
IVI40A3Fusionz:Created many bases used today <3
xElitepatchx:congrats on your v1 its very good
ForFlar123:Prv Patch is Epic Happy
Cod5-man-:Very cool person and good patch maker Smile
Studman97:Has Released many great patches cred to him for this patch
Xx-Devil_Modz-xX:Your V2 Is EPic and cred for the game mode
alpatch649: pheonix v5 : great zombie patch
xRaW: your patches are my favorites i love the base its very nice and everyone seems to love to leech it. shame isnt it sorry bout that :(
if im missing any one either a Leech or a coder let me know Happy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Update #1 (v2.5)

Got Rid Of dehearts made it a whole alot more stable
Fixed playground bug so it doesn't start when verify's anyone
Made The menu open up a whole lot faster
Download :You must login or register to view this content.
Vid :p :
Last edited by BishAreForFags ; 10-17-2012 at 09:13 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to BishAreForFags for this useful post:

KM-_1337, Script Kiddie

The following 5 users groaned at BishAreForFags for this awful post:

Beats, Callumeleyy, Jango, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
07-26-2012, 12:22 AM #47
Originally posted by The
That's kind of funny, because you just posted for the first time flaming him.
When clearly he released his patch, which would mean that "HosterModz" edited his patch. :y:
Fail. They Both Leech Demonic V2 Look at Both dates on the video HosterModz had it before the Release. This Is The original Patch HosterModz And Indy Clam Is there's
07-26-2012, 01:05 AM #48
Originally posted by Thompson View Post
Fail. They Both Leech Demonic V2 Look at Both dates on the video HosterModz had it before the Release. This Is The original Patch HosterModz And Indy Clam Is there's

If this is true then Indy and Hoster edited the crap out of it.
07-26-2012, 02:46 PM #49

:lol: Ok the reason "HosterModz" Has a video uploaded before me is because i recently changed my channel to a new one and deleted all my old video's, Why? because my friend recently got my youtube name to be my name (indykota317) if you dont believe me go to You must login or register to view this content. it has all my videos removed and a video telling about the channel update...
07-26-2012, 05:51 PM #50
I was Not talking about him having a video before you, I am Talking about him having The patch Before Your NGU Release Because People Obviously Had it before this. Shouldn't Be titled indykota317 v2 if its Just a edit of Demonic v2.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by The
If this is true then Indy and Hoster edited the crap out of it.

yeah kinda all HosterModz did was add Hearts N a Playground same as indy But he added a Random Back round Probably Leeched that as well
07-26-2012, 09:10 PM #51
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
HosterModz Are indy!
07-27-2012, 04:59 AM #52
I was Not talking about him having a video before you, I am Talking about him having The patch Before Your NGU Release Because People Obviously Had it before this. Shouldn't Be titled indykota317 v2 if its Just a edit of Demonic v2.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

yeah kinda all HosterModz did was add Hearts N a Playground same as indy But he added a Random Back round Probably Leeched that as well

Hmm, stare
07-28-2012, 03:15 AM #53

Believe what you think i could care less tbh :carling: i think your just mad i put you in the leecher list :lol:
08-12-2012, 09:44 AM #54
Originally posted by indykota317 View Post
xRaW: your patches are my favorites i love the base its very nice and everyone seems to love to leech it. shame isnt it sorry bout that
Then why did you edit this to say BlurzGoHard v1??

SMFH:carling: Y

The following user thanked Daniel_Thompson for this useful post:

:HIGH:
08-14-2012, 04:21 PM #55
i should be added to this leechers list cause im def. leeching this :3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo