01-19-2013, 07:28 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU, today im releasing a multiplayer mod menu i been working on the last few days, this was made from the menu i did with haz and i add some more stuff to it and changed the style abit, so i hope you enjoy!

Video:

Thanks to xByNovaa for the video

Put this in your GPAD0_MP so it works

exec "../../../dev_usb000/SilentAssassin.cfg"

Download Link:
You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use:
1.Load up WAW and start single player(skip this if you have a save already)
2.Copy your save onto a USB stick
3.Open up the save with correy's save editor which can find in this section
4.Replace the GPAD0_MP code with the code above
5.Save it
6.Place the CFG file from the download link in the ROOT of your USB
7.Put your USB back in the PS3 copy the save and load up WAW(USB needs to be in the right slot, closest to the eject button and don't remove it)
8.Enjoy

Controls:
Dpad Up-Open Menu
[]-Select Option
Dpad Up,Dpad Down-Scroll
Select-Enables The Menu, Coloured scoreboard and Xp Mods (Work For TDM only)

Credits To:
Correy For Game Save Editor
Sox For Prestige Codes
Haz For Helping
xByNovaa For The Video

Note for staff:
Im aware Haz did release the original version of this menu in the elite section but this is a updated/different version and we both made the original version so it is mine and his meaning i can release a different version here and not be banned for leaking elite content

If any staff do have any problem or any questions please Pm me Or reply here
Thank you
Last edited by Silent Assassin ; 01-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to Silent Assassin for this useful post:

Crashradio98-, IDontModLobbies, mitchell865, Willy Hood
04-20-2013, 04:27 AM #38
When i upload the save on the save editor the code on _MP is still like encrypted its not words so when i do everything right and i upload it it says that it is corrupted but I have done it before and I'm not doing any mistakes please help me.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
04-20-2013, 08:03 AM #39
Originally posted by ABCDudie View Post
When i upload the save on the save editor the code on _MP is still like encrypted its not words so when i do everything right and i upload it it says that it is corrupted but I have done it before and I'm not doing any mistakes please help me.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

you will have to ask correy on that one as he made the game save editor
04-05-2014, 03:28 PM #40
xbox?
05-03-2014, 03:06 PM #41
go to game dat autilyti and delete waw and then reintall it and done!!!
06-05-2014, 01:40 PM #42
Originally posted by Silent
Hello NGU, today im releasing a multiplayer mod menu i been working on the last few days, this was made from the menu i did with haz and i add some more stuff to it and changed the style abit, so i hope you enjoy!

Video:

Thanks to xByNovaa for the video

Put this in your GPAD0_MP so it works

exec "../../../dev_usb000/SilentAssassin.cfg"

Download Link:

How To Use:
1.Load up WAW and start single player(skip this if you have a save already)
2.Copy your save onto a USB stick
3.Open up the save with correy's save editor which can find in this section
4.Replace the GPAD0_MP code with the code above
5.Save it
6.Place the CFG file from the download link in the ROOT of your USB
7.Put your USB back in the PS3 copy the save and load up WAW(USB needs to be in the right slot, closest to the eject button and don't remove it)
8.Enjoy

Controls:
Dpad Up-Open Menu
[]-Select Option
Dpad Up,Dpad Down-Scroll
Select-Enables The Menu, Coloured scoreboard and Xp Mods (Work For TDM only)

Credits To:
Correy For Game Save Editor
Sox For Prestige Codes
Haz For Helping
xByNovaa For The Video

Note for staff:
Im aware Haz did release the original version of this menu in the elite section but this is a updated/different version and we both made the original version so it is mine and his meaning i can release a different version here and not be banned for leaking elite content

If any staff do have any problem or any questions please Pm me Or reply here
Thank you

Hey, I am working on a CFG menu and I was wondering if I could use your menu for the base of my project? I am working on a host/non-host mod menu with button binds and a mod menu selector. Thanks!
06-05-2014, 03:49 PM #43
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Hey, I am working on a CFG menu and I was wondering if I could use your menu for the base of my project? I am working on a host/non-host mod menu with button binds and a mod menu selector. Thanks!

Just use my menu base since it will have everything better set out than this and the menu code is a mess so I wouldn't even bother trying to use it
06-05-2014, 10:04 PM #44
Originally posted by Silent
Just use my menu base since it will have everything better set out than this and the menu code is a mess so I wouldn't even bother trying to use it

Ok, so this is what I have done:
I took Domekillera's cfg (the one he leeched from you) and I added that menu as the host menu.
I believe it is this menu or a similar menu and made it the non-host menu.
Added my Cyan Rain v.1 binds
Made a menu selector (still buggy)

So, with that being said I just want to make sure I have your permission to use your menus as I don't want to cause any problems in the future. Thank you!

Host Menu:

Menu Selector:

Non-Host Menu:

Sorry for the crappy quality pictures, I just wanted to give you a general/visual idea of what I am working on.
Last edited by IDontModLobbies ; 06-05-2014 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Added pictures
06-06-2014, 08:29 AM #45
I wish my CFGs would become popular like Silent Assassin's:/ I don't understand how you do it!
06-06-2014, 03:53 PM #46
Originally posted by IDontModLobbies View Post
Ok, so this is what I have done:
I took Domekillera's cfg (the one he leeched from you) and I added that menu as the host menu.
I believe it is this menu or a similar menu and made it the non-host menu.
Added my Cyan Rain v.1 binds
Made a menu selector (still buggy)

So, with that being said I just want to make sure I have your permission to use your menus as I don't want to cause any problems in the future. Thank you!

Host Menu:

Menu Selector:

Non-Host Menu:

Sorry for the crappy quality pictures, I just wanted to give you a general/visual idea of what I am working on.

All I ask is that you don't release the menu (especially that one since it's leeched) or try take credit for the menu. One thing which I noticed while working on the menu selector is that if you try and change menu which uses stealth then it freezes the game and when I ran into this problem I just gave up lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo