03-09-2013, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've tried several menus out and they're all really nice, and some even say that there's a bind mods/infection in the infection/fun menu's, but it never seems to work. Does anyone know any of these menu's that allow this, or is this even possible?
03-09-2013, 06:46 AM #2
iℜoCz
Do a barrel roll!
Welcome to the wrong section...
03-09-2013, 07:03 AM #3
It's the cfg usb mod section, it's related.

The following user groaned TechContraps for this awful post:

iℜoCz
03-09-2013, 08:51 AM #4
So I gues ur doing somthing wrong , I use blue&yellow v5 most of the time when I give infection/binds I first invite the person I want to give the binds to and after the joined I start match the open up mod menu press on the binds and end game ps if it works you shold not have a map a chekboard ps don't star match casuse it will kick you to main menu ,so now the person which is getting the infection/binds has to go to split scren and start match the are meant to change eny thing
03-10-2013, 01:28 AM #5
iℜoCz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by TechContraps View Post
I've tried several menus out and they're all really nice, and some even say that there's a bind mods/infection in the infection/fun menu's, but it never seems to work. Does anyone know any of these menu's that allow this, or is this even possible?

This is a question ---
03-10-2013, 06:45 AM #6
Originally posted by wtf
So I gues ur doing somthing wrong , I use blue&yellow v5 most of the time when I give infection/binds I first invite the person I want to give the binds to and after the joined I start match the open up mod menu press on the binds and end game ps if it works you shold not have a map a chekboard ps don't star match casuse it will kick you to main menu ,so now the person which is getting the infection/binds has to go to split scren and start match the are meant to change eny thing

so what about the cgf menu under the infection menu on blue and yellow? how does that work for other people?
03-10-2013, 01:14 PM #7
-CTAmbush-
Bounty hunter
i just looked at the B&Y cfg , the cfg menu infection it gives out is like mw2 ( bind BUTTON_Back exec ../../../dev_usb000/button_default.cfg" )
So for them to able to use that infection they must have a a usb plugged into the right port with a cfg named "button_default.cfg" on their root.
NOT AN INFECTABLE CFG MENU
03-10-2013, 01:24 PM #8
TheDeadLift
CanÂ’t trickshot me!
ty Happy

The following 3 users say thank you to TheDeadLift for this useful post:

vReMoRsE-
03-10-2013, 05:35 PM #9
Originally posted by youngster321 View Post
i just looked at the B&Y cfg , the cfg menu infection it gives out is like mw2 ( bind BUTTON_Back exec ../../../dev_usb000/button_default.cfg" )
So for them to able to use that infection they must have a a usb plugged into the right port with a cfg named "button_default.cfg" on their root.
NOT AN INFECTABLE CFG MENU

oh well that's kinda lame :p ill have my friend put one on then. I'm not too sure unlock all works either.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo