08-05-2013, 01:34 AM #1
KadenxC28
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have updated my Rainbow Menu Base with a customization menu.
It (obviously) is a rainbow themed menu base. It has 6 sub-menus, and 11 options in each sub-menu. I also added option rememberance, so when you close the menu it will open in the same place you left off at. In the newest update, I added a customization menu. The contents are listed below...

Video:

Credits:
Savage_847 - Finding the stealth method and idea of "random" colors. And also for teaching me about logic coding <3

AsteriskHD - For the idea of customizing the flashing text colors.

Me - For making the menu base.

Customization Menu:
Toggle random colors ON/OFF
Toggle flashing colors ON/OFF
Choose a solid color (for when both above options are toggled off)
Choose the 3 colors for the "Flash"

Time taken: 1 Hr. 15 Mins.

Next update will add Auto-scrolling and stealth binds.

The following 2 users groaned at KadenxC28 for this awful post:

JRHEAT41, RevConcept
12-24-2013, 02:23 PM #20
Originally posted by GREAT View Post
Gee, Whats a menu without a menu base? Please GTFO---->

Are you seriously going to tell me to gtfo of my own thread? Grow up, buddy. You're not going to get ANYWHERE on this forum by being rude and insulting people.
12-24-2013, 07:40 PM #21
Im older than you, Kid. And im not your buddy.
12-24-2013, 07:43 PM #22
Originally posted by MoDz View Post
Are you seriously going to tell me to gtfo of my own thread? Grow up, buddy. You're not going to get ANYWHERE on this forum by being rude and insulting people.

Color_Modz? You don't mod tho? Stop saying you do.
12-25-2013, 12:30 AM #23
Color_Modz? You don't mod tho? Stop saying you do.

though* And I DO mod. Where on this thread have you released a mod? Oh... nowhere? Okay. You have 10 posts, most of them on this thread. You're all talk, kid.
12-25-2013, 03:45 AM #24
No ***gat boy you DONT mod cfgs are as gay as you. How about you and your white trash famliygo die in a hole? And no I don't post mods but if I did they wouldn't be as dumb as a CFG. CFGs are NOT mods. If they wew sony would ban everyone. Now. Go fuck yourself. Kid.
12-25-2013, 09:39 AM #25
No ***gat boy you DONT mod cfgs are as gay as you. How about you and your white trash famliygo die in a hole? And no I don't post mods but if I did they wouldn't be as dumb as a CFG. CFGs are NOT mods. If they wew sony would ban everyone. Now. Go fuck yourself. Kid.

You are so dumb it's killing me
12-25-2013, 03:30 PM #26
Originally posted by another user
Originally posted by Silent
You are so dumb it's killing me

Your not any better you try to suck every hackers dick. Every post you say "Ill record" but you act like you hack. No fuck boy you don't you make cfgs.
12-25-2013, 05:51 PM #27
Your not any better you try to suck every hackers dick. Every post you say "Ill record" but you act like you hack. No fuck boy you don't you make cfgs.

Lol exactly what im talking about. For a start no one is hacking the game it's actually called modding because your changing code within the game. I don't know what your on about there.
I offer to record for people because it's called being kind and helpful (which you clearly don't understand) and I don't act like I hack, I' sure where you got that from. I do make cfg's you may want to check on that one.

Looking at your previous comments on this thread and your rep, it's obvious your dumb and simply just swear and insult people for no reason. I would recommend you leave this entire forum as your input is useless and people like you have ruined the modding community.
12-25-2013, 06:22 PM #28
Originally posted by Silent
Lol exactly what im talking about. For a start no one is hacking the game it's actually called modding because your changing code within the game. I don't know what your on about there.
I offer to record for people because it's called being kind and helpful (which you clearly don't understand) and I don't act like I hack, I' sure where you got that from. I do make cfg's you may want to check on that one.

Looking at your previous comments on this thread and your rep, it's obvious your dumb and simply just swear and insult people for no reason. I would recommend you leave this entire forum as your input is useless and people like you have ruined the modding community.

What modding community? The one your not apart of because you don't mod. And no the internet is not my life unlike you. Please go sign up at kids-r-us because you have no input in what modders do in fact you are why we stop modding game. We thank you for that. Go ask any famous modded (Not me im not) like killhitman40 ect and they will say go fuck yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo