08-05-2013, 01:34 AM #1
KadenxC28
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, I have updated my Rainbow Menu Base with a customization menu.
It (obviously) is a rainbow themed menu base. It has 6 sub-menus, and 11 options in each sub-menu. I also added option rememberance, so when you close the menu it will open in the same place you left off at. In the newest update, I added a customization menu. The contents are listed below...

Video:

Credits:
Savage_847 - Finding the stealth method and idea of "random" colors. And also for teaching me about logic coding <3

AsteriskHD - For the idea of customizing the flashing text colors.

Me - For making the menu base.

Customization Menu:
Toggle random colors ON/OFF
Toggle flashing colors ON/OFF
Choose a solid color (for when both above options are toggled off)
Choose the 3 colors for the "Flash"

Time taken: 1 Hr. 15 Mins.

Next update will add Auto-scrolling and stealth binds.

The following 2 users groaned at KadenxC28 for this awful post:

JRHEAT41, RevConcept
12-25-2013, 07:03 PM #29
Originally posted by GREAT View Post
What modding community? The one your not apart of because you don't mod. And no the internet is not my life unlike you. Please go sign up at kids-r-us because you have no input in what modders do in fact you are why we stop modding game. We thank you for that. Go ask any famous modded (Not me im not) like killhitman40 ect and they will say go fuck yourself.

There was a modding community before it went to shit with the leechers and kids. I haven't seen you post anything so you must not be part it either if your saying I'm not when i have posted stuff . If internet was my life then I would of noticed you ages ago because you have to be the biggest idiot I have ever come across and that's seriously hard to beat so congrats. Like I said before you haven't posted anything so take out 'we' unless you have some proof of stuff you have done which is useful and I'm alright but feel free to join that site because you would fit right in. Never heard of him and i would guess hes probably friends with you so i guess he would.
12-25-2013, 07:42 PM #30
Originally posted by Silent
There was a modding community before it went to shit with the leechers and kids. I haven't seen you post anything so you must not be part it either if your saying I'm not when i have posted stuff . If internet was my life then I would of noticed you ages ago because you have to be the biggest idiot I have ever come across and that's seriously hard to beat so congrats. Like I said before you haven't posted anything so take out 'we' unless you have some proof of stuff you have done which is useful and I'm alright but feel free to join that site because you would fit right in. Never heard of him and i would guess hes probably friends with you so i guess he would.
If you count CFG as modding kill yourself now. You inbreed peace of shit I never said I was in the hacking community I said I was a hacker. GTFO kid.

The following user thanked DERIK_THE_GREAT for this useful post:

Taylor
12-25-2013, 08:54 PM #31
If you count CFG as modding kill yourself now. You inbreed peace of shit I never said I was in the hacking community I said I was a hacker. GTFO kid.

CFG is modding, it's editing dvars and rebinding buttons so it is modding and you need to go back to school to learn this again 'peace of shit'. In this quote you were implying you are "you are why we stop modding game" as you said WE meaning you were included. Also i think your one who needs to get off this site as your the one being a prick. Not Happy or Sad
12-25-2013, 10:17 PM #32
CFG is modding, it's editing dvars and rebinding buttons so it is modding and you need to go back to school to learn this again 'peace of shit'. In this quote you were implying you are "you are why we stop modding game" as you said WE meaning you were included. Also i think your one who needs to get off this site as your the one being a prick. Not Happy or Sad

so if I type say "***boy---" that's modding? BS GTFO
12-25-2013, 10:47 PM #33
so if I type say "***boy---" that's modding? BS GTFO

your not even making sense anymore and again your the one who needs to leave and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that

The following 2 users say thank you to Silent Assassin for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, Color_MoDz
12-25-2013, 11:39 PM #34
your not even making sense anymore and again your the one who needs to leave and I don't think I'm the only one who thinks that

i comment on a cfg and all the cfg fucks come, wow. Where the real modders at?
12-26-2013, 01:44 AM #35
superme40
Little One
i comment on a cfg and all the cfg fucks come, wow. Where the real modders at?

because they know its modding
sir are you retarded?
12-26-2013, 02:05 AM #36
Originally posted by superme40 View Post
because they know its modding
sir are you retarded?

Was I right or was right? Here they come...
12-26-2013, 04:43 AM #37
superme40
Little One
Was I right or was right? Here they come...

what are you talking about?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo