04-25-2014, 03:30 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now this Zombieland is the Zombieland from my purple beam patch You must login or register to view this content., i just compiled it into its own patch, as some people for whatever reason may not want to use my patch or whatever. Anyway i also wanted to re upload it so people could see who the original creators and porters are, as HosterModz has used my version of Zombieland on cod5 and claimed he has ported it from MW2.

In this version i have tweaked a few things and fixed minor bugs.

No video as of yet but anyone who wants a game of Zombieland hit me up on here and i will add you on my other account, i wont be doing that many games but i fancy a few games.

This has all the features that hawkins cod4 version of Zombieland has, also i fixed minor bugs such as zombies and humans can use the zipline. (get ready for it, Hoster will be looking through this patch later for the fix)

Credits:
- Killingdyl - main creator of zombieland
- Hawkin - his cod4 edits and features
- Me - porting the game mode over to cod5 ages ago.

I hate people who take peoples work and don't give credit, i'm not that bothered if i'm not credited if you edit this, just credit the other guys :y:

Any bugs that you come across just notify me on here and any sort of ideas that you would like to see in the game mode tell me and i will add them if they are suitable and are good ideas. i don't spend time on patches anymore but i am willing to do the odd few tweaks and things.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 04-25-2014 at 03:36 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, BulletProof3160, forflah123, IIFusiionsII, LightModz, Loxy, Silent Assassin, worrorfight

The following user groaned nay1995 for this awful post:

HosterModz_
04-26-2014, 06:30 PM #11
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by BAREFACEHOST View Post
Did you remove cheat beacause there alot cfg user on that game

yeah, also a lot of peoples patches allow you to put binds on, removing binds sort of prevents any cheating within the game mode.
07-02-2014, 11:21 PM #12
nay1995
The Master
lol - 5 char
07-09-2014, 05:25 AM #13
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
Now this Zombieland is the Zombieland from my purple beam patch You must login or register to view this content., i just compiled it into its own patch, as some people for whatever reason may not want to use my patch or whatever. Anyway i also wanted to re upload it so people could see who the original creators and porters are, as HosterModz has used my version of Zombieland on cod5 and claimed he has ported it from MW2.

In this version i have tweaked a few things and fixed minor bugs.

No video as of yet but anyone who wants a game of Zombieland hit me up on here and i will add you on my other account, i wont be doing that many games but i fancy a few games.

This has all the features that hawkins cod4 version of Zombieland has, also i fixed minor bugs such as zombies and humans can use the zipline. (get ready for it, Hoster will be looking through this patch later for the fix)

Credits:
- Killingdyl - main creator of zombieland
- Hawkin - his cod4 edits and features
- Me - porting the game mode over to cod5 ages ago.

I hate people who take peoples work and don't give credit, i'm not that bothered if i'm not credited if you edit this, just credit the other guys :y:

Any bugs that you come across just notify me on here and any sort of ideas that you would like to see in the game mode tell me and i will add them if they are suitable and are good ideas. i don't spend time on patches anymore but i am willing to do the odd few tweaks and things.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Jeez, I am sooo jelous of you guys! I wanna learn to code GSC soooo bad! Please God....give me the skills! It just looks so complicated!
07-09-2014, 01:26 PM #14
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Jeez, I am sooo jelous of you guys! I wanna learn to code GSC soooo bad! Please God....give me the skills! It just looks so complicated!

coding is like anything else, if you put the effort in you will learn it, start from the bottom and work your way up.
07-10-2014, 02:36 AM #15
coding is like anything else, if you put the effort in you will learn it, start from the bottom and work your way up.

Thanks, I'll try to get used to it! I just never know what the codes are that I need to put in or where the hell they go! Lol
07-11-2014, 12:48 PM #16
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by AlecKeaneDUB View Post
Thanks, I'll try to get used to it! I just never know what the codes are that I need to put in or where the hell they go! Lol

personally i would start with making basic programs using visual studio in c#, there is tons of help in the program its self and if you get stuck on a problem or need help, there is millions of help online. Or just jump straight in on call of duty, if that's what you're wanting to do, its all about trial and error, i remember when i first started i was about 13 years old and it was on mw2 , there was no fast file editors or anything like that, you use to have to decompress the mw2 patch, get the .gsc put that into a new file decompress it again edit it, re-compress then change the header and footer of the file then re-compress again into the fast file, i did this every time for a simple edit and just to test it on my ps3, then i use to get errors, then had to do the same thing over and over until i understood what i was doing wrong.
07-11-2014, 10:26 PM #17
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
personally i would start with making basic programs using visual studio in c#, there is tons of help in the program its self and if you get stuck on a problem or need help, there is millions of help online. Or just jump straight in on call of duty, if that's what you're wanting to do, its all about trial and error, i remember when i first started i was about 13 years old and it was on mw2 , there was no fast file editors or anything like that, you use to have to decompress the mw2 patch, get the .gsc put that into a new file decompress it again edit it, re-compress then change the header and footer of the file then re-compress again into the fast file, i did this every time for a simple edit and just to test it on my ps3, then i use to get errors, then had to do the same thing over and over until i understood what i was doing wrong.

lol he wanted help not your life story
07-11-2014, 10:30 PM #18
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
lol he wanted help not your life story

nothing like a good life story, lol jk i don't do this shit much anymore, prefer to go out get smashed and declare myself bankrupt lol and mark whilst we are doing stories, why not tell us a mark story? haha
07-11-2014, 11:08 PM #19
forflah123
Who’s Jim Erased?
nothing like a good life story, lol jk i don't do this shit much anymore, prefer to go out get smashed and declare myself bankrupt lol and mark whilst we are doing stories, why not tell us a mark story? haha

There once was a boy named nay,
who kept a dead whore in a cave,
she had only one tit,
and smelled worse than shit,
but think of the money nay saved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo