04-25-2014, 03:30 PM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Now this Zombieland is the Zombieland from my purple beam patch You must login or register to view this content., i just compiled it into its own patch, as some people for whatever reason may not want to use my patch or whatever. Anyway i also wanted to re upload it so people could see who the original creators and porters are, as HosterModz has used my version of Zombieland on cod5 and claimed he has ported it from MW2.

In this version i have tweaked a few things and fixed minor bugs.

No video as of yet but anyone who wants a game of Zombieland hit me up on here and i will add you on my other account, i wont be doing that many games but i fancy a few games.

This has all the features that hawkins cod4 version of Zombieland has, also i fixed minor bugs such as zombies and humans can use the zipline. (get ready for it, Hoster will be looking through this patch later for the fix)

Credits:
- Killingdyl - main creator of zombieland
- Hawkin - his cod4 edits and features
- Me - porting the game mode over to cod5 ages ago.

I hate people who take peoples work and don't give credit, i'm not that bothered if i'm not credited if you edit this, just credit the other guys :y:

Any bugs that you come across just notify me on here and any sort of ideas that you would like to see in the game mode tell me and i will add them if they are suitable and are good ideas. i don't spend time on patches anymore but i am willing to do the odd few tweaks and things.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by nay1995 ; 04-25-2014 at 03:36 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

/SneakerStreet/, AlecKeaneDUB, BeeMovie, BulletProof3160, forflah123, IIFusiionsII, LightModz, Loxy, Silent Assassin, worrorfight

The following user groaned nay1995 for this awful post:

HosterModz_
09-15-2014, 02:41 PM #29
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
Originally posted by nay1995 View Post
personally i would start with making basic programs using visual studio in c#, there is tons of help in the program its self and if you get stuck on a problem or need help, there is millions of help online. Or just jump straight in on call of duty, if that's what you're wanting to do, its all about trial and error, i remember when i first started i was about 13 years old and it was on mw2 , there was no fast file editors or anything like that, you use to have to decompress the mw2 patch, get the .gsc put that into a new file decompress it again edit it, re-compress then change the header and footer of the file then re-compress again into the fast file, i did this every time for a simple edit and just to test it on my ps3, then i use to get errors, then had to do the same thing over and over until i understood what i was doing wrong.

tell me about it.. we both know very well how that ancient decompressing stuff works, right Happy
Oh my god, it's been aaaaaages since i've been on here, but i do miss it! If COD4 and COD5 weren't so old, i might even write a new patch, but cba really :p

The following user thanked Karoolus for this useful post:

nay1995
09-15-2014, 10:06 PM #30
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by Karoolus View Post
tell me about it.. we both know very well how that ancient decompressing stuff works, right Happy
Oh my god, it's been aaaaaages since i've been on here, but i do miss it! If COD4 and COD5 weren't so old, i might even write a new patch, but cba really :p

no point now, not many people play the game, i would recommend making something for RTM or sprx, its actually quite refreshing seeing new things for newer games. Its been along time since i've seen your name on here.
09-15-2014, 10:08 PM #31
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xelahot View Post
I edited your zombieland version 2 years ago, new maps, elevators for zombies (because they cant use ziplines), alottttttt of new stuff

i remember the first edit i ever did, it felt so good, felt like i'd actually achieved something.
09-18-2014, 09:17 AM #32
Karoolus
I'm the W@W Menu Guy !
no point now, not many people play the game, i would recommend making something for RTM or sprx, its actually quite refreshing seeing new things for newer games. Its been along time since i've seen your name on here.

To be honest, i'd have to google what RTM and sprx is, it rings a bell, but i have no idea how to start.. I will do some research though Winky Winky

edit:

okay i googled it.. RealTime Modding? i'll see how that works Winky Winky
Last edited by Karoolus ; 09-18-2014 at 09:20 AM.
09-18-2014, 04:36 PM #33
nay1995
The Master
To be honest, i'd have to google what RTM and sprx is, it rings a bell, but i have no idea how to start.. I will do some research though Winky Winky

edit:

yeah if you need any help pm me on here, i've done a fair bit of it to this point.

as for sprx, its actually the ps3's .dll if you like, its a plugin, it allows you to do pretty much anything and use system calls etc.
09-20-2014, 12:55 AM #34
SC58
Former Staff

edit:

I would check out ida pro and learn PowerPC other know as PPC so you can find function and stuff to use ect but if you wanna do GSC u can do it on bo2, but it pretty simple stuff :P

The following 2 users say thank you to SC58 for this useful post:

nay1995, TheSaltCracka
09-21-2014, 09:22 PM #35
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
Now this Zombieland is the Zombieland from my purple beam patch You must login or register to view this content., i just compiled it into its own patch, as some people for whatever reason may not want to use my patch or whatever. Anyway i also wanted to re upload it so people could see who the original creators and porters are, as HosterModz has used my version of Zombieland on cod5 and claimed he has ported it from MW2.

In this version i have tweaked a few things and fixed minor bugs.

No video as of yet but anyone who wants a game of Zombieland hit me up on here and i will add you on my other account, i wont be doing that many games but i fancy a few games.

This has all the features that hawkins cod4 version of Zombieland has, also i fixed minor bugs such as zombies and humans can use the zipline. (get ready for it, Hoster will be looking through this patch later for the fix)

Credits:
- Killingdyl - main creator of zombieland
- Hawkin - his cod4 edits and features
- Me - porting the game mode over to cod5 ages ago.

I hate people who take peoples work and don't give credit, i'm not that bothered if i'm not credited if you edit this, just credit the other guys :y:

Any bugs that you come across just notify me on here and any sort of ideas that you would like to see in the game mode tell me and i will add them if they are suitable and are good ideas. i don't spend time on patches anymore but i am willing to do the odd few tweaks and things.

Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey dude great to see this but is it ment to work online i mean the match end before the first zombie spawns online? and stuff like that
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM #36
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by lukeypukey78 View Post
Hey dude great to see this but is it ment to work online i mean the match end before the first zombie spawns online? and stuff like that

play tdm and make sure there's more than 2 people in the lobby, as for the god mode, that has nothing to do with my patch, as it doesn't even contain that function, that will be people using binds.
this was tested multiple times before release on ps3 and it works.
09-22-2014, 12:20 AM #37
lukeypukey78
Do a barrel roll!
play tdm and make sure there's more than 2 people in the lobby, as for the god mode, that has nothing to do with my patch, as it doesn't even contain that function, that will be people using binds.
this was tested multiple times before release on ps3 and it works.

Hey dude could i add you on ps3 and show you then please thanksSmile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo