04-06-2010, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1.Plug your usb into pc

2.My Computer> Removable Disk(..)

3.Then in the search box in the top right hand corner put an * then it should show you all hidden files (Ill Put a screen shot @ Bottom)

4. Im clueless where to go now, but its a start..

P.S. i tried opening my Modern Warfare 2 save file in Modio but it wouldn't i suspect for the time being its a hex editing job...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 04-06-2010 at 03:43 PM.
04-06-2010, 08:52 PM #20
Originally posted by kevin046 View Post
Maybe this can help us?

Hmm, interesting, it explains the layout a bit better although how to actually change the values is still beyond me, but its a start Smile Thanks
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM #21
Originally posted by LegionOfDamned View Post
Hmm, interesting, it explains the layout a bit better although how to actually change the values is still beyond me, but its a start Smile Thanks

Same here haha,not that good at this stuff but we will get thereSmile^
04-06-2010, 09:01 PM #22
Same here haha,not that good at this stuff but we will get thereSmile^

i might be doing something wrong here, i mean ive found the save for MW2 (predictable i know but ohwell) and it looks likeim staring at the ****ing matrix :L
04-06-2010, 09:15 PM #23

start reading at post74 from xanderchaos hes up to something Winky Winky
04-06-2010, 09:21 PM #24

start reading at post74 from xanderchaos hes up to something Winky Winky

Indeed he is, however he said he wouldnt be finished tonight which sucks but patience is the key Smile
04-06-2010, 09:30 PM #25
Originally posted by LegionOfDamned View Post
Indeed he is, however he said he wouldnt be finished tonight which sucks but patience is the key Smile

I guess its maybe 2/3 days and we can mod these files,i hope :p

patience indeed we will get there
04-06-2010, 09:49 PM #26
the thing i thought when this update was. EXPLOIT!!!, i read that other thread and that dude that opened it with xplorer360, i think hes trollin or a nob. a step by step guide would literally take 2 minutes and he says hes to busy, meh someone nice enough will tell us how its done. btw i tried giving friends avatar items but it didnt appear in there avatar editor, im guessing its just for my profile.
04-06-2010, 09:55 PM #27
Originally posted by Willzyx View Post
the thing i thought when this update was. EXPLOIT!!!, i read that other thread and that dude that opened it with xplorer360, i think hes trollin or a nob. a step by step guide would literally take 2 minutes and he says hes to busy, meh someone nice enough will tell us how its done. btw i tried giving friends avatar items but it didnt appear in there avatar editor, im guessing its just for my profile.

I dunno, it seems feasible, so far ive successfully merged the files and ive managed to extract a MW2 save file. my problem is that i cannot get them into a conventional format other than html or rtf which xplorer/modio cannot read :/ any ideas?
04-06-2010, 10:02 PM #28
to be honest i have no idea, cant u just rename and change the file type or is it not that simple? did u extract the save on xplorer?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo