04-06-2010, 03:15 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1.Plug your usb into pc

2.My Computer> Removable Disk(..)

3.Then in the search box in the top right hand corner put an * then it should show you all hidden files (Ill Put a screen shot @ Bottom)

4. Im clueless where to go now, but its a start..

P.S. i tried opening my Modern Warfare 2 save file in Modio but it wouldn't i suspect for the time being its a hex editing job...

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 04-06-2010 at 03:43 PM.
04-06-2010, 10:06 PM #29
Originally posted by Willzyx View Post
to be honest i have no idea, cant u just rename and change the file type or is it not that simple? did u extract the save on xplorer?

Hmm, i might try renameing it, but no, you open the files through a hex editor and then if you compile all the files together it just creates one file, which can only be exported in rtf or HTML but i may try just renameing it
04-06-2010, 10:21 PM #30
Originally posted by LegionOfDamned View Post
Hmm, i might try renameing it, but no, you open the files through a hex editor and then if you compile all the files together it just creates one file, which can only be exported in rtf or HTML but i may try just renameing it

well good luck to you, u obviously know a lot more than me :P ill be looking round the internet and ill post anything that i find interesting Happy
right now its a wait and see stage
be pretty sweet if someone released a program or something, maybe in a game format which mods your xbox Happy tbh thats not a bad idea, like could u create a game file that opens up a program to do a swap discs for pirated games etc because its pretty much the same concept as a...oh wait i just released each game would need a license and be verified etc :( though i made a breakthrough
04-06-2010, 10:37 PM #31

Ok so i have all the "data000x" files put together with: A.F.7 mergeyourefiles,whats the next step?
Last edited by Am$taff ; 04-06-2010 at 11:54 PM.
04-07-2010, 10:32 AM #32
Originally posted by kevin046 View Post
Ok so i have all the "data000x" files put together with: A.F.7 mergeyourefiles,whats the next step?

Hmm, you didnt it differently to me, i compiled them all within the hex editor. and im not sure where to go from here, but im off to Bristol for the next week so in all probability by the time im back someone else will have done it Smile
04-07-2010, 12:15 PM #33
Hmm, you didnt it differently to me, i compiled them all within the hex editor. and im not sure where to go from here, but im off to Bristol for the next week so in all probability by the time im back someone else will have done it Smile

Ow ok,have fun in bristol maybe theres good news for you when u come backSmile^

BTW: On the techgame site,that dude r31nd33r says he has a workig usb-editor but i dont really believe it until i get my hands on it and ive tested it.
Last edited by Am$taff ; 04-07-2010 at 12:25 PM.
04-07-2010, 05:45 PM #34
Damn i'm getting frustrated with this! It's only a matter of time now though I reckon. Maybe this will cheer everybody up Happy - [nomedia="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lab-NiTTdwI"]YouTube- Hitler Gets mad at Xbox360 USB support[/nomedia]
04-07-2010, 06:04 PM #35
Originally posted by madhvani View Post
Damn i'm getting frustrated with this! It's only a matter of time now though I reckon. Maybe this will cheer everybody up Happy - You must login or register to view this content.

Hahahaha that's sick hahahSmile^
04-07-2010, 09:54 PM #36
im been looking at other forums and stuff, and so far no-one has got past extracting files.
but at least we know they changed the file, and tbh it shouldnt take too long to figure out what they changed, if someone with a transfer cable could compare the same savegame file on a usb and on a hard drive and see whats different and what microsoft changed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo