04-08-2010, 01:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATED AS OF 4TH JULY 2010

How to get profile to USB drive:

Plug in USB stick > Go to "My Xbox" tab > Scroll right and click on "System settings" > Then click on "Memory" > Then to your USB stick and click "Configure" > Then go to your main hard drive > Then click on "Gamer Profiles" > then click your gamertag > click "Move > and move it to your USB stick > Now turn off your xbox and removed your USB stick in plug it into your computer.

Tutorial:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zDgO4PVeOE&feature=related[/ame]

Once you have profile back on usb modified do this:

PLUG IN YOUR USB STICK TO YOUR XBOX & UNPLUG YOUR XBOX FROM THE INTERNET AND TURN ON YOUR XBOX.

Now that you have pluged your USB stick back into your Xbox move your profile from your USB back to your main Hard drive

SIGN INTO YOUR PROFILE (OFFLINE) AND WAIT 30 SECONDS THEN PLUG YOUR ETHERNET CORD BACK IN AND SIGN INTO XBOX LIVE. NOW YOUR DONE YAY!

Downloads:

Programs+ Instructions: You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks to WTG for video tut + Instructions. I removed my tut cause it sucked donkey ass!
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 07-04-2010 at 04:33 PM.

The following 10 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

3ptO, Am$taff, Cooper202, Fionn, InSaNiTyPlEa, Jack82, MysticSoulWolf, qrazy, Sigetto, v iBaDGaMeR o
04-10-2010, 04:10 AM #74
Do you ahve proof it works becuase it was patched due to dashboard update
04-10-2010, 04:18 AM #75
Fionn
Banned
Originally posted by FLRDAZ
Do you ahve proof it works becuase it was patched due to dashboard update

The dashboard update only allowed USB support?
How could they make something new and patch it in the same update?
04-10-2010, 05:37 AM #76
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
wooop it works just done it my first 360 mod
04-10-2010, 07:51 AM #77
Quick question, would this work on the Vidmaster achievements for ODST? You couldn't really unlock the one I need (the 4th set one) offline, so would it actually work for the Road to Recon thing?
04-10-2010, 12:52 PM #78
Jack82
Climbing up the ladder
Ok I finished modding them and I injected it into the usb explorer thingy, but now its not on my usb drive (the xbox doesnt pull of the profile), do I have to like extract files to it or something?

Edit: I just deleted all of my profile things, recovered my xbox gamertag on xbl, and then re-did this all and i am still having the same problem. )-;
Last edited by Jack82 ; 04-10-2010 at 04:46 PM.
04-10-2010, 11:45 PM #79
Default Avatar
S3RL
I downloaded the software, I put my profile onto the USB Drive, and when I open it with the program, I get alot of stuff such as;

E0000406FAC459B9
And alot more, a total of 7 {dir} things,
and I can't find the file your saying to find, Help me please :(
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM #80
Originally posted by S3RL View Post
I downloaded the software, I put my profile onto the USB Drive, and when I open it with the program, I get alot of stuff such as;

E0000406FAC459B9
And alot more, a total of 7 {dir} things,
and I can't find the file your saying to find, Help me please :(

Pm me a screenshot
04-10-2010, 11:48 PM #81
IDunc
ヽ(ยดー`Winky Winky
Originally posted by slayer621 View Post
Quick question, would this work on the Vidmaster achievements for ODST? You couldn't really unlock the one I need (the 4th set one) offline, so would it actually work for the Road to Recon thing?

It should work as long as you unlocked all of the achievements online. To get recon, it just checks your achievements, but they have to be online.

Originally posted by john8795 View Post
Ok I finished modding them and I injected it into the usb explorer thingy, but now its not on my usb drive (the xbox doesnt pull of the profile), do I have to like extract files to it or something?

Edit: I just deleted all of my profile things, recovered my xbox gamertag on xbl, and then re-did this all and i am still having the same problem. )-;

I am having the same problem. I do everything right, I even Rehash and Resign, but when I put the USB back into my Xbox it shows up as a Corrupted Profile every time. Then I recover my profile, try it again and it does the same thing.
04-11-2010, 12:33 AM #82
Default Avatar
S3RL
Originally posted by bibbster94 View Post
Pm me a screenshot

Its cool man, I got it eventually, My laptop had lagged out and stopped me viewing half of the stuff, I got it to work, thanks alot, much appreciated Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo