Post: How do you do the all perks glitch in CoD: WaW at low levels?
12-02-2008, 02:06 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i realize that this is a newer glitch, i just wanna know if anyone knows how to do this yet?
12-02-2008, 02:20 AM #2
I dont really understand what you are asking....
12-02-2008, 12:45 PM #3
there's a glitch were you can get all your perks at a low level in CoSad Awesome WaW
12-02-2008, 03:40 PM #4
don't know it yet let me know 2
12-02-2008, 06:13 PM #5
Wild
Haxor!
its not a glitch its a hack
12-07-2008, 10:41 PM #6
i know how to bayonet jump i can get on bottom of dome also hw to get on roundhouse roof add me.Dazza129
12-08-2008, 01:03 AM #7
If you wanna know add me on XBL ill guide you through it Gamertg- Reaper MD3
12-08-2008, 01:27 PM #8
You might not like this glitch because you have to have two profiles to do it. I think it's kinda cool just to mess around or to maybe help out a friend get the perks.

The only system I've done it on is 360, so if someone wants to test it on ps3 then let us know.

Alright, what you do on the first profile is play a match where you know you will level up and unlock a new perk, (example lvl 32 for bandolier), once you level up and unlock the perk, just finish out that match. Once you finish the match, back out of the lobby to the screen where it says, find match, private match, barracks and all that stuff. Go to create a class and set the new perk on one of your classes, it doesn't matter which. Once you're done with that, press the guide button on the controller and sign out. Then, sign into the profile you want to get the glitched perks on. For this to work, you have to get the error message where it says you have to be signed in to play online. Once you sign into the second profile, simply go into your create a class, and go to the same class you set the new perk on. (if you put the perk on the 1st create a class on profile number 1, then go to the 1st create a class on profile 2.) Go to whichever perk set it's in, (for bandolier, it's the first one). If you did everything right, it should just appear.

Like I said, it's not a very good glitch or cool, due to the fact that you have to unlock them on the other profile anyway, but if you want to just mess around and trip people out or help a friend get a perk he really wants then it's good.

I hope ya'll enjoy this glitch. Thanks.
12-13-2008, 10:58 PM #9
i know how message me my gt is i flank left
12-14-2008, 01:51 AM #10
DaleD-
Skilled Typer
do u only get the perk u unloked on the other account or every perk

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo