05-20-2010, 12:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THE TITLE SHOULD BE HOW TO HOTSWAP LOL!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrTnCzHFjA]YouTube - First TuT on how to hotswap *Easy to understand than 1st*[/ame]

This isn't mine btw found on TTG

Here is the Tutorial on how to mod W@W iso =D(So you can get 10th etc.. =D)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKe0-FENqFI]YouTube - ModdingTutorials - How to get 10th Prestige, Level 65 in Nazi Zombies on CoSad Awesome WaW (No JTAG Needed)[/ame]

Downloads:

abgx360: You must login or register to view this content.

wx360: You must login or register to view this content.

ImgBurn: You must login or register to view this content.

code_post_gfx: You must login or register to view this content.

nazi_zombie_prototype: You must login or register to view this content.

CoSad Awesome World at War: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

TTG_Daileyyy (TheTechGame)
or
Stewie083 (Youtube)
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 06-18-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Cause i iz dumb and named it wrong!

The following 8 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

Im Wolfy, jbot, komplys, Octavia, sushislap, teeth08, v iBaDGaMeR o
05-22-2010, 09:46 AM #11
mullac96
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by christy399 View Post
Only if you get reported

is there anyway to avoid this??
cause i really want to do iso mods but i obv dont want to get banned
05-22-2010, 09:59 AM #12
ZoneHD
Shiver do you lift?
LOL WTF FTW

NOW my xbox has a use Happy
05-22-2010, 10:26 AM #13
How do I do this without spending my hard earned cash on overpriced dual-layer disks?
05-22-2010, 11:13 AM #14
mullac96
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by walkerneo View Post
How do I do this without spending my hard earned cash on overpriced dual-layer disks?

i dont think u can but i found these and i dont think this is too much You must login or register to view this content.
05-22-2010, 11:53 AM #15

You will have to, at least your "hard earned cash" will be going towards a good cause!
05-22-2010, 11:53 AM #16
Originally posted by mullac96 View Post
i dont think u can but i found these and i dont think this is too much You must login or register to view this content.

Thanks for the link, that would be a good deal, but I'm in America. I saw some deals on Amazon and, if anything, I would go for those, but I'm not sure it's worth the money. You only get one shot at making each disc and I'm too indecisive on things to do something like that.
05-22-2010, 11:58 AM #17
mullac96
Bounty hunter
Thanks for the link, that would be a good deal, but I'm in America. I saw some deals on Amazon and, if anything, I would go for those, but I'm not sure it's worth the money. You only get one shot at making each disc and I'm too indecisive on things to do something like that.

if u just want to give it a go to see if u can do it or not i suggest trying ebay cause ppl on there sell like two on their own
05-22-2010, 12:11 PM #18
Im Wolfy
My hustle, So Russell
Great Post! I'll finally be able to hotswap without having to go through all the trouble of opening my xbox (if it works)
05-22-2010, 03:14 PM #19
iTz Christy
XeNoN & Falcon Jtags Smile
Has anyone here got this to work?I've tried this on my elite, premium and core xboxs and it wont work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo