05-20-2010, 12:21 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THE TITLE SHOULD BE HOW TO HOTSWAP LOL!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OrTnCzHFjA]YouTube - First TuT on how to hotswap *Easy to understand than 1st*[/ame]

This isn't mine btw found on TTG

Here is the Tutorial on how to mod W@W iso =D(So you can get 10th etc.. =D)

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKe0-FENqFI]YouTube - ModdingTutorials - How to get 10th Prestige, Level 65 in Nazi Zombies on CoSad Awesome WaW (No JTAG Needed)[/ame]

Downloads:

abgx360: You must login or register to view this content.

wx360: You must login or register to view this content.

ImgBurn: You must login or register to view this content.

code_post_gfx: You must login or register to view this content.

nazi_zombie_prototype: You must login or register to view this content.

CoSad Awesome World at War: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

TTG_Daileyyy (TheTechGame)
or
Stewie083 (Youtube)
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 06-18-2010 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Cause i iz dumb and named it wrong!

The following 8 users say thank you to Bibbster94 for this useful post:

Im Wolfy, jbot, komplys, Octavia, sushislap, teeth08, v iBaDGaMeR o
08-08-2010, 07:54 PM #65
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Lite on drives don't work only benson drives, liteon drives look alot like Benq drives the only way you can find out the difference is opening your xbox.. our just trying this method.. And no you can not get banned.. The developers of WaW don't give a shit anymore... If anyone needs help modding their ISO or any other things just pm me.

The one on the far right only works,
08-08-2010, 08:39 PM #66
cheez4
Bounty hunter
i could never get this way to work... but if you put yourself through all the trouble you might as well take apart your 360 thats what i ended up doing (3week old 360) hotswapping is so easy once its apart. I like the 360 better without the case makes it look hard.
08-08-2010, 09:15 PM #67
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by iTz
this is undetectable by microsoft but u can get caught if reported

Did you not read my post?
08-08-2010, 09:55 PM #68
Links Dont Work?
08-08-2010, 10:24 PM #69
Honestly I think you do need a flashed xbox. If you look at both discs they are both burnt. Only flashed 360's can play burnt games.
08-08-2010, 10:53 PM #70
Originally posted by WTFxHiTMaRKeR View Post
Honestly I think you do need a flashed xbox. If you look at both discs they are both burnt. Only flashed 360's can play burnt games.

No they can't if you hotswap you can Awesome face
08-08-2010, 11:09 PM #71
Zero Thunder
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by WTFxHiTMaRKeR View Post

The video the guy had a flashed xbox360, but this does work with BenQ drives... Basically what hot swapping does is when you install a game to your hard drive it doesn't read from the CD anymore but from the hard drive, Now you might be asking why cant we put the data in straight from the hard drive.. well when the data is installed in the hard drive their converted into LIVE files ..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo