Post: Some questions about Modded Controllers (please read)
01-21-2009, 03:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well I am not saying I am gonna buy one but I might in the future and I would like to know a little about them before I do. First question, does modded controllers affect the fire rate of automatic guns or do just some modded ctr do? Anyone know of a good place I can get a good undetectable modded ctr for CoD5 but isn't to expensive? What modded ctr do you have and where did you get it and does it work in CoD5 fine (I have heard some only work for a little while). I probably wouldn't use it all the time I would just like to have one to play around with (and annoy people lol). If you can answer at least one question plz do.
01-21-2009, 10:43 PM #2
They affect all gun fire rates and also on xbox i think they can detect when a rapid fire controller is being used and it stops working
01-22-2009, 02:10 AM #3
I can answer a few questions! Ok on xbox if the game detects you shooting faster than what they consider a normal fire rate it will force you to shoot 1 bullet per second! This can easily occur if your just simply showing off your trigger finger! Also as of right now on xbox all mods that shoot faster then what you can actually shoot yourself are fairly expensive and will get mod blocked after you shoot at the beginning of every game! However there are new modded ctrls that shoot slower and arn't so easily detected by the system! As for the where abouts of these ctrls i do not know but i imagine they may be a little cheaper! If you have any questions just send me a pm!
01-22-2009, 11:09 PM #4
Well according to some websites like evil controllers they say they have controllers that are undetectable in CoD5. Anyone have one of these to prove this or are they just lieing?
01-23-2009, 01:47 AM #5
As of now i am unaware of such a thing unless they are talking about what i stated above ^! Which was that the fire rate is decreased minorly so that the moded control can not be detected!
01-24-2009, 12:03 PM #6
i was in a game the other day and someone was useing a rapidfire controler there easy to spot
02-17-2009, 03:02 PM #7
Xi LJB iX
Save Point
i bought one today which says it has a special cod5 mode but after firing the first clip in rapid fire it gets blocked & shoots really slow
02-17-2009, 11:46 PM #8
thats not the right modded controller go to thexboxexpert.com to get them there
02-18-2009, 05:36 PM #9
Xi LJB iX
Save Point
i posted yesterday that my mod doesnt work on cod5 but today i realised it does it shoots slower than a normal mod so the game cant detect it but it still fires 2 shots per second
02-19-2009, 12:46 AM #10
evil controllers they have variable speeds Smile so they cant detect it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo