05-08-2009, 04:00 AM #1
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i am creating a tutorial on how to mod your gamescore to get it as much games as you have played. Firt of get a migration cable. What i did was call xbox and i am wanting to transfer my memory from one harddrive to another and go through all that crap.

Ok after that connect your hardrive to your pc open xplorer 360 found here note** the download is right above and to the left of the area that says categorie. You must login or register to view this content. install and run as a administrator if you run windows vista.

Next choose drive in the top right corner so go Drive<open<hardrive/mem card. Choose partion 3 then contents next choose your profile the only way of telling if it is urs is by opening it you need to j=gudge it is ur by the files each file is a game so say u have played 40 games there are 41 files. so choose your profile and open the very first file. then left click on the file in the just opened file, in the box to the right a file should pop up labeled around 15 numbers right click it and choose extract and save to ur desktop.

next open up xbox profile found here You must login or register to view this content. Easy Filehosting[/url] and install it. then run as a administator. click the xbox symbol in the top left corner and choose open. select the file you saved to your desktop. next choose unlock all offline. at the bottom it should say done next choose save package. close out of the program.

lastly open up xbox 360 hash block calculator ( You must login or register to view this content. ) choose file< open and choose the file from earlier(same file modded with profile tool). open it and choose tools and calculate hash blocks. after it is done open xplorer 360 and inject the file back into ur hardrive by doing the exact same thing you did before except of extracting the file to the desktop choose inject file NOT folder. after close explorer 360 now put your hardrive back into your xbox unplug you internet cable/wireless thing in the back of your xbox and take the game out of your console leaving the disk tray open. sign into ur account but you will not connect to xbox live. put your internet cord back in and sign into xbox live. then start up your game. lastly go to the game and let it sit at the main menu. it takes around 1 min to 1 hour so let it do its thing. you are now done. congrats.
Last edited by morphintoskittle ; 01-03-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: idk
05-25-2009, 02:46 AM #20
markyc118
Save Point
Is there a way to reverse the hack? I had 10965 g n of I got 22000 g n I want to go back?
05-25-2009, 04:25 AM #21
kingamerica2
I am error
Nope dude once you do it you can't go back. Sorry man.
05-25-2009, 04:33 AM #22
Where can I get the latest version of Xbox 360 Profile Tool?
05-28-2009, 03:10 AM #23
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
no need that is the latest
05-28-2009, 11:05 AM #24
Default Avatar
speytje
can i add u Haunted Legend ?
05-28-2009, 10:36 PM #25
Many thanks but when i try to do this after the first time on the same account the profile editor gives me an error, when i try a diffrent profile it works... any ideas?
Last edited by +pp.WaBz_TYGE ; 05-29-2009 at 11:31 AM.
05-29-2009, 01:08 AM #26
yeah sure Smile
06-01-2009, 01:10 AM #27
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
i dont know why i get that to but i jacked up my whole hardrive due to me testing out my modding tool so yah lol i fail But then it works on my other profile at a friends house
06-06-2009, 03:30 PM #28
Originally posted by StrictlyStiff View Post
lol i never got banned, and i went from 30k legit to 72k :p

hey could you PM me where u found another TUT the profile tool unlocks all of my achievements but it wont update on my xbox (shows all achievements like i have them, but GS is the same

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo