05-08-2009, 04:00 AM #1
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok i am creating a tutorial on how to mod your gamescore to get it as much games as you have played. Firt of get a migration cable. What i did was call xbox and i am wanting to transfer my memory from one harddrive to another and go through all that crap.

Ok after that connect your hardrive to your pc open xplorer 360 found here note** the download is right above and to the left of the area that says categorie. You must login or register to view this content. install and run as a administrator if you run windows vista.

Next choose drive in the top right corner so go Drive<open<hardrive/mem card. Choose partion 3 then contents next choose your profile the only way of telling if it is urs is by opening it you need to j=gudge it is ur by the files each file is a game so say u have played 40 games there are 41 files. so choose your profile and open the very first file. then left click on the file in the just opened file, in the box to the right a file should pop up labeled around 15 numbers right click it and choose extract and save to ur desktop.

next open up xbox profile found here You must login or register to view this content. Easy Filehosting[/url] and install it. then run as a administator. click the xbox symbol in the top left corner and choose open. select the file you saved to your desktop. next choose unlock all offline. at the bottom it should say done next choose save package. close out of the program.

lastly open up xbox 360 hash block calculator ( You must login or register to view this content. ) choose file< open and choose the file from earlier(same file modded with profile tool). open it and choose tools and calculate hash blocks. after it is done open xplorer 360 and inject the file back into ur hardrive by doing the exact same thing you did before except of extracting the file to the desktop choose inject file NOT folder. after close explorer 360 now put your hardrive back into your xbox unplug you internet cable/wireless thing in the back of your xbox and take the game out of your console leaving the disk tray open. sign into ur account but you will not connect to xbox live. put your internet cord back in and sign into xbox live. then start up your game. lastly go to the game and let it sit at the main menu. it takes around 1 min to 1 hour so let it do its thing. you are now done. congrats.
Last edited by morphintoskittle ; 01-03-2010 at 06:20 AM. Reason: idk
07-07-2009, 05:47 PM #47
it says i have alot less gamersore than i have?

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

it also only shows cod4
07-07-2009, 06:55 PM #48
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
oh...... yes um just open the program called profile tool
07-08-2009, 03:57 PM #49
Originally posted by morphintoskittle View Post
oh...... yes um just open the program called profile tool

ok
lol
:p:p:p
07-09-2009, 01:45 PM #50
Well, i need help i have the migration cable and i have my 120gb Harddrive right? when i put it on comp it comes up H: and has no files on it and keeps wanting me to format it but if i format it, that will take all the files of wont it? please respond ._.
Last edited by Unknown Fate95 ; 07-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.
07-09-2009, 02:12 PM #51
iDave
Banned
Can this be done on a 60 GB? Or a mem card?

And can I buy a migration cable, or is there an alternative cable?
07-09-2009, 08:16 PM #52
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by 4 View Post
Can this be done on a 60 GB? Or a mem card?

And can I buy a migration cable, or is there an alternative cable?

1. yes this can be done on a 60 gb hdd

2. Any thing that connects your hdd to your computer
07-15-2009, 03:53 PM #53
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
ok guys if ur having trouble with profile tool google profile editor and download that
07-16-2009, 01:10 AM #54
Sorox
Haxor!
Easier way to tell if the profile is yours is when you made it. Oldest is first and newest is last. (from top to bottom)

The following user thanked Sorox for this useful post:

morphintoskittle
07-17-2009, 08:21 PM #55
morphintoskittle
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Sorox View Post
Easier way to tell if the profile is yours is when you made it. Oldest is first and newest is last. (from top to bottom)

yah i just realised that ty

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo