08-02-2009, 09:08 PM #1
Human
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PLEASE DO NOT RIP FROM OUR SITE! JUST PUT A LINK TO MY TUTORIAL, ANY RIPPING WILL MAKE ME PUT NEW TUTORIALS IN VIP!

First Off I Advise You To Recover Your Account So You Only Need One "buttons_default" To Change!

Things You Need:
Xport360
Hex Editor Neo
Xbox360HashBlockCalculator
M0di0

1. Extract Your Profile From Your Hard Drive, Always Make A Back Up!!!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000

You must login or register to view this content.
"I'm using a different profile then whats in the pic!"

2. Open Your Profile With Hex Editor Neo And Search For [size=12pt][color=red]set gpad_buttonsConf[/color][/size]

FOUND

3. You'll Need To Change "buttons_default" to "createfx_______" The _ Are Spaces! 7 Spaces

4. Now Search For set gpad_buttonsConf

Found

5. Now You Need To Change "Thumbstick_default" to "default_mp--------" The - Are Spaces! 8 spaces

6. Rehash And Resign With Modio!

1. Put Your Profile Back In Your Hard Drive, Hit Yes To Overwrite!!!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000

***Update***
1. You Need To Change All The "buttons_default" And All The "thumbstick_default" That Are For COD4
2. This Does Not Work In Private Matches!
3. To Activate Choose A Gun Then Hit Start, Then Options, Then B, Then B!
4. To Deactivate Hit Start, Then Options, Then B, Then B Again!
5. It Will Be Patched In 2 Weeks, Play The Shit Out Of It!

******VIDEO******
It's Processing And It's Not Good Quality, Do Not Have A Cap Card!

Enjoy!

Remember to thank!
Last edited by Human ; 08-02-2009 at 09:53 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Human for this useful post:

Bibbster94, iDave, Kearnsee
08-03-2009, 01:21 PM #11
Default Avatar
samb123
I am a noob.

How do I even extract my profile from my hard drive?

Thanks in advance.
08-03-2009, 01:25 PM #12
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
Yeah it just wont work for me at all, ive tried many times and when i do it, i just cant press anything in game, like shoot or anything
HEELPP
08-03-2009, 02:22 PM #13
I don't want to be critical to those of you who are struggling but I seriously suggest deleting your profile and recovering it again. that way you only have 1 "buttons_default" for COD4 which makes things much simpler.

@ jordie308 - buttons_experimental is for WaW not COD4. No wonder it's not working if your trying to mod a different game Smile

@ samb123 - Xplorer360 is one tool you can use. But make sure you have the other stuff(migration kit is the main one, LOL) otherwise even reading this thread is pretty pointless as you won't be able to do it.
Last edited by chrisoldinho ; 08-03-2009 at 02:31 PM.

The following user thanked chrisoldinho for this useful post:

jordie308
08-03-2009, 02:59 PM #14
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by chrisoldinho View Post
I don't want to be critical to those of you who are struggling but I seriously suggest deleting your profile and recovering it again. that way you only have 1 "buttons_default" for COD4 which makes things much simpler.

@ jordie308 - buttons_experimental is for WaW not COD4. No wonder it's not working if your trying to mod a different game Smile

@ samb123 - Xplorer360 is one tool you can use. But make sure you have the other stuff(migration kit is the main one, LOL) otherwise even reading this thread is pretty pointless as you won't be able to do it.

Yeah, but i went through them all, and then did all the buttons_default as well, and it still did the weird ass thing where it doesnt let me do anything in game but walk about.

And thanks for the help.

Also, i know how to recover profile but how do you delete it off in the first place, I know its nooby, just never done it

EDIT: and yeah i have done no clip on zombies before, so i'm not that nooby with this stuff, just having trouble with this
Last edited by jordie308 ; 08-03-2009 at 03:04 PM.
08-03-2009, 05:27 PM #15
Human
League Champion
Originally posted by Om3ga
O wtf i found this one... i posted this on my fourms like 10 hours ago but thanks for Showing it! No Sarcasim

Sorry I just seen this posted.
08-03-2009, 10:07 PM #16
You would get reported and banned then? I might as well try it haha

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Hmm. Just tried it but when i got into a game I couldnt press start or shoot or anything..??
08-03-2009, 10:46 PM #17
i recovered my profile and one of the set button config ones on cod 4 says screenshot even when ive recovered profile do i leave this or change it t createfx because there isnt enough free characters?
08-04-2009, 01:36 AM #18
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
I am also having the problem where all my buttons are unbound. I have been successful with noclip on Zombies, but all I get here is unbound buttons. :(
08-04-2009, 02:10 AM #19
Works fine for me.

Also,If i recover my friends account add it and he recovers it back will he have it?

Update,I tried adding it to my other account and im having the same problem,was it patched?
Last edited by Blackcatfan96 ; 08-04-2009 at 02:39 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo