08-02-2009, 09:08 PM #1
Human
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
PLEASE DO NOT RIP FROM OUR SITE! JUST PUT A LINK TO MY TUTORIAL, ANY RIPPING WILL MAKE ME PUT NEW TUTORIALS IN VIP!

First Off I Advise You To Recover Your Account So You Only Need One "buttons_default" To Change!

Things You Need:
Xport360
Hex Editor Neo
Xbox360HashBlockCalculator
M0di0

1. Extract Your Profile From Your Hard Drive, Always Make A Back Up!!!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000

You must login or register to view this content.
"I'm using a different profile then whats in the pic!"

2. Open Your Profile With Hex Editor Neo And Search For [size=12pt][color=red]set gpad_buttonsConf[/color][/size]

FOUND

3. You'll Need To Change "buttons_default" to "createfx_______" The _ Are Spaces! 7 Spaces

4. Now Search For set gpad_buttonsConf

Found

5. Now You Need To Change "Thumbstick_default" to "default_mp--------" The - Are Spaces! 8 spaces

6. Rehash And Resign With Modio!

1. Put Your Profile Back In Your Hard Drive, Hit Yes To Overwrite!!!
Partition3>>>Content>>>Your Profile>>>FFFE07D1>>>00010000

***Update***
1. You Need To Change All The "buttons_default" And All The "thumbstick_default" That Are For COD4
2. This Does Not Work In Private Matches!
3. To Activate Choose A Gun Then Hit Start, Then Options, Then B, Then B!
4. To Deactivate Hit Start, Then Options, Then B, Then B Again!
5. It Will Be Patched In 2 Weeks, Play The Shit Out Of It!

******VIDEO******
It's Processing And It's Not Good Quality, Do Not Have A Cap Card!

Enjoy!

Remember to thank!
Last edited by Human ; 08-02-2009 at 09:53 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Human for this useful post:

Bibbster94, iDave, Kearnsee
08-04-2009, 04:48 PM #29
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
people would still like to try it out before then, and its not working for many people. There must be an error in the tutorial or something if the same thing is happening to everyone
08-04-2009, 04:57 PM #30
Originally posted by jordie308 View Post
people would still like to try it out before then, and its not working for many people. There must be an error in the tutorial or something if the same thing is happening to everyone

ok mate, have you tried:

• deleting your profile using xplorer 360 (the entire folder not just the profile file itself)
  • re-download the profile from xbl
  • make sure your not still using the screenshot mod - this part of the file for some reason uploads to your server profile so even when you download it, it's still modded, online mods like no clip and this dont stay however.
  • play 1 full online game, then once in the lobby, press the orb in the middle of the controller and quit to the dashboard, this will reset any settings that are not working correctly (i had to do this with the noclip mod)
  • follow the guide word for word, make sure you change everything for COD4 and not just 1 button config (although there should only be the 1 config if you've re-downloaded your profile) but make sure you do not touch WaW.

other than that I don't know what to suggest mate!!
08-04-2009, 05:09 PM #31
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by chrisoldinho View Post
ok mate, have you tried:

• deleting your profile using xplorer 360 (the entire folder not just the profile file itself)
  • re-download the profile from xbl
  • make sure your not still using the screenshot mod - this part of the file for some reason uploads to your server profile so even when you download it, it's still modded, online mods like no clip and this dont stay however.
  • play 1 full online game, then once in the lobby, press the orb in the middle of the controller and quit to the dashboard, this will reset any settings that are not working correctly (i had to do this with the noclip mod)
  • follow the guide word for word, make sure you change everything for COD4 and not just 1 button config (although there should only be the 1 config if you've re-downloaded your profile) but make sure you do not touch WaW.

other than that I don't know what to suggest mate!!

thanks, thats nice and detailed, ill give it a go in a min
08-04-2009, 05:12 PM #32
See I have a spare hard drive lying around so I was only asking. Nothing is on it unless i place something on there. I'm not as simple as most ppl and just lend off all my valuables at first glance. Some ppl should keep spares if they worry about having their things taken.
08-04-2009, 05:52 PM #33
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
i found part of my problem, i have cod2 cod3 and WaW on there as well, i could have been doing the wrong one, becasue it found only one thumbstick_default but that was down in WaW, but i manulaay found one in the cod4 section. im trying now.

Do i use hash block calc? cause the tut says nothing about it
08-04-2009, 05:58 PM #34
iDave
Banned
I think UFO mode is great, but if everyone has it, its just going to ruin the game and get patched.
08-04-2009, 06:10 PM #35
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
just tried that out and i still get the unbound buttons problem. FUUUUUUUu-
08-04-2009, 06:34 PM #36
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
i would do this but i dont want to Happy nice tut
08-04-2009, 06:50 PM #37
jordie308
Error… Cat invasion!
Ok so i do it, and i get in-game, I dont have the unbound buttons problem, but my map isnt there and i have the blank stick layout, and i heard that's what its like when you are doing it but when i go start>options, B then B nothing happens, wtf is going on? Patched?
Last edited by jordie308 ; 08-04-2009 at 06:56 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo