08-03-2009, 11:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On 11th August Microsoft Are Going To Be Doing A Mod Scan For The Release Of The New Dashboard Update So Night Before I Recommend Everyone Clears There System Cache By Going On There Memory Unit Or Hardrive And Pressing Y And Pressing X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. Also Anyone Who Has Modded Gamerscore May Get Reset Back To Zero Especially If You've Modded A Microsoft Game Such As Gears Of War Or Halo As Microsoft Mainly Scan There Own Games After This You Will Be Put In A Zone Called Cheater Instead Of Your Chosen One.
08-04-2009, 03:32 PM #11
iDave
Banned
Originally posted by jordie308 View Post
i already have the new dashboard and nothing happened to me

Nothings happened you yet, because they haven't done it yet !!

I sugest we all just take his advice, and clear the dashboard until Xbox release it officially.
08-04-2009, 04:18 PM #12
LuckoftheMoose
Moosalicious

Thats not what he means. Some people have been chosen to get a sneak preview of the new dashboard, which I have seen. He is just warning everyone that during/right before the release of the new dashboard, Microsoft will be scanning for modders/hackers and will take action against them if found.

PS: They are not taking action against people with the new dashboard, since that is out to much of the public, they are looking for more serious people who have modded their gamerscore or have any data on their xbox that shows modding.
08-04-2009, 04:26 PM #13
Originally posted by LuckoftheMoose View Post

PS: They are not taking action against people with the new dashboard, since that is out to much of the public, they are looking for more serious people who have modded their gamerscore or have any data on their xbox that shows modding.

But how would clearing the cache solve this, all it does is remove Game updates? It doesn't remove your modded profile. Surely in order to fix what is claimed here, we all need to recover our GT's before the big day, which in itself removes any profile "mods".

I am not trying to discredit the OP and will out of caution do what he advises but I just cannot see how it can work from MS perspective...

Think about it, if they are doing it say an hour before they release the patch, what if your Xbox is turned off? They will check your profile stored on the server which will always show as legit (unless you have done the "screenshot" mod for WaW).

The only way I can see it happening is if they build in this "check" with the download so that it quickly verifies your profile prior to installing the updated NXE.

Just my 2p worth,
Chris.
Last edited by chrisoldinho ; 08-04-2009 at 04:36 PM.
08-04-2009, 11:04 PM #14

when they release the full thing there going to do a scan on that day
08-05-2009, 12:03 AM #15
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Thanks for the heads up, I need to swap my WaW profile back to the unedited one. Don't know if that will do anything but still.
08-05-2009, 04:47 AM #16
Cant Wait !!

Itl be just like russian roulette in Veitnam

Vikki Mow!! *click*

VIKKKKI MOOOW! ¬_¬ stfu

VIKKI MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! *bitch slap*

Btw dearhunter as refrence for da remz
08-05-2009, 04:50 AM #17
so wait i did gamerscor emod and nothing happened to me... and i want to be a "cheater" that would own and idc about achievements Smile
08-05-2009, 02:46 PM #18
i want to be in the cheater zone haha
08-05-2009, 02:54 PM #19
The Low Key OG
still the same OG, but I've been low key
Well thats an okay prize but i think it should say hacker its much more fittingHappy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo