08-03-2009, 11:39 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); On 11th August Microsoft Are Going To Be Doing A Mod Scan For The Release Of The New Dashboard Update So Night Before I Recommend Everyone Clears There System Cache By Going On There Memory Unit Or Hardrive And Pressing Y And Pressing X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. Also Anyone Who Has Modded Gamerscore May Get Reset Back To Zero Especially If You've Modded A Microsoft Game Such As Gears Of War Or Halo As Microsoft Mainly Scan There Own Games After This You Will Be Put In A Zone Called Cheater Instead Of Your Chosen One.
08-08-2009, 10:37 PM #20
Neno45
Save Point
ok i got the preview update and i modded halo 3 gears of war 2 my gamertag and gamerscore yea nothing happen to me oh and IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW I DID IT YOU CAN LOOK IN THE OTHER TOPICS DUH
08-09-2009, 12:33 AM #21
crazyshotx
Error… Cat invasion!
so in cod4 i got the switch teams mod so will i be ok or should i clear system cache?
08-09-2009, 04:48 AM #22
crazyshotx
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by BR3TON View Post
On 11th August Microsoft Are Going To Be Doing A Mod Scan For The Release Of The New Dashboard Update So Night Before I Recommend Everyone Clears There System Cache By Going On There Memory Unit Or Hardrive And Pressing Y And Pressing X, X, Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X, X. Also Anyone Who Has Modded Gamerscore May Get Reset Back To Zero Especially If You've Modded A Microsoft Game Such As Gears Of War Or Halo As Microsoft Mainly Scan There Own Games After This You Will Be Put In A Zone Called Cheater Instead Of Your Chosen One.

i have the cod4 switch teams unlimited hud and create class in old school mod on my profile so should i do that before the dashboard update?
08-09-2009, 03:52 PM #23
haha im shitting myself now haha

i can't believe i lost my back up profile haha
08-09-2009, 04:12 PM #24
MW2
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by villan4eva View Post
haha im shitting myself now haha

i can't believe i lost my back up profile haha

Dont worry just recover your gamertag to your console. Thats what actually cleans it out.
08-10-2009, 06:28 AM #25
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
do they only search for the gamerscore and that or will they scan your profile for cod4 mods??
08-10-2009, 08:37 PM #26
lil bish 18
Save Point
i dont understand how can they find modded games saves coz its in your hard drive they cant scan your hard drive
08-10-2009, 09:10 PM #27
War Dogz
WARDOGZ1919
who knows if they can do that they probably can't they aren't that good :P

Offtopic. Who likes my siggs
08-10-2009, 11:36 PM #28
oh cool i want to be in a cheater zone hopefully cod4 mods get you in that zone,but do i get banned

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo