09-29-2009, 08:41 PM #1
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bring this topic to you with mixed emotion. I understand the reason behind this website and respect what you all do here. I can't say I have gone full fledged into hacking and what not because to be honest I'm just to lazy. I do glitch every once in a while and mainly stay on this site to find out what others are doing to exploit the game so I can keep up on the things I need to do to avoid said situations. I enjoy this site very much however! I am a victim of one of the products offered on this site. my gamertag was hacked and stolen from me on Sunday I was very angry to learn I could not get on and play live like normal. I didn't give up my information to anyone and I did not input my information on any websites for "free Microsoft points" My IP was acquired and he hacked in through simply tracking my position. I'm not sure of the details I just know it can be done. Well the reason I made this is to inform all of you what X-box told me: As per federal guidelines and laws- Hacking in the United States is considered "Cyber-Terrorism" and is punishable under Federal Law If you are found guilty you will be charged with a Federal Offense and sent to a federal prison for up to a 5 year sentence. On top of Federal Time you maybe fined up to $200,000. X-box investigates the gamertag and finds out where it went to (IP Address tracking) it finds the console it went to and it temporarily suspends the account (my account) once the information for the household is figured out they first complete a console/IP ban on the owner from XBL and then they file charges against the person for cyber-terrorism (hacking). I asked specifically about charges being brought up because had they not I requested the persons information so I could file charges. X-box assured me charges would be brought up and that information (the persons info) was not information I could obtain. Look I know its funny to steal someones GT and erase all their friends and see what happens but I assure you that with technology today you can and will get caught. maybe not the first time but eventually you will get caught. A kid in california at a university was caught modding x-boxes and received a jail sentence for it not to long ago. so beware. this is serious stuff. and as for you minors out there who don't think you will go to federal prison well your right you won't but you can be sentenced to juvenile hall and then continue your sentence in prison once you turn 18. so you do the math! if your 13 or under you might luck out!

The following user thanked SSG HOOTY for this useful post:

Shepleklet
09-29-2009, 09:03 PM #2
FL00D3R
Pokemon Trainer
Isn't it called Phishing not Hacking?
09-29-2009, 11:37 PM #3
Wow that sucks did you ever get the GamerTag back? I got my 5 star General account hacked December 2nd and it got LOCKED. Meaning you can't put ANYTHING on it. No GOLD, no Microsoft Points, all you can do is sign in. I can't even change the password. And they can't unlock it either! Wow Micro$oft!
09-30-2009, 12:55 AM #4
Yeah, Microsoft Wishes they could lock my account, i use VPN, null my account id 3 days a week, reflash my xbox if it gets console banned to change serial number, also got a devkit to unlock my account if microsoft wants to be a f*g. Sorry to hear that ur account was hacked. i would try to unlock it but i cant do much over xbl. probably some underground a** russian hacker who lives in a crackheads basement probably keylogged your machine and found your account details. Every malware website i stumbleupon is in russia or ukraine....
09-30-2009, 04:35 PM #5
mitchboy999
Save Point
Originally posted by SSG
I bring this topic to you with mixed emotion. I understand the reason behind this website and respect what you all do here. I can't say I have gone full fledged into hacking and what not because to be honest I'm just to lazy. I do glitch every once in a while and mainly stay on this site to find out what others are doing to exploit the game so I can keep up on the things I need to do to avoid said situations. I enjoy this site very much however! I am a victim of one of the products offered on this site. my gamertag was hacked and stolen from me on Sunday I was very angry to learn I could not get on and play live like normal. I didn't give up my information to anyone and I did not input my information on any websites for "free Microsoft points" My IP was acquired and he hacked in through simply tracking my position. I'm not sure of the details I just know it can be done. Well the reason I made this is to inform all of you what X-box told me: As per federal guidelines and laws- Hacking in the United States is considered "Cyber-Terrorism" and is punishable under Federal Law If you are found guilty you will be charged with a Federal Offense and sent to a federal prison for up to a 5 year sentence. On top of Federal Time you maybe fined up to $200,000. X-box investigates the gamertag and finds out where it went to (IP Address tracking) it finds the console it went to and it temporarily suspends the account (my account) once the information for the household is figured out they first complete a console/IP ban on the owner from XBL and then they file charges against the person for cyber-terrorism (hacking). I asked specifically about charges being brought up because had they not I requested the persons information so I could file charges. X-box assured me charges would be brought up and that information (the persons info) was not information I could obtain. Look I know its funny to steal someones GT and erase all their friends and see what happens but I assure you that with technology today you can and will get caught. maybe not the first time but eventually you will get caught. A kid in california at a university was caught modding x-boxes and received a jail sentence for it not to long ago. so beware. this is serious stuff. and as for you minors out there who don't think you will go to federal prison well your right you won't but you can be sentenced to juvenile hall and then continue your sentence in prison once you turn 18. so you do the math! if your 13 or under you might luck out!

Actually... You can't get hacked by IP Address. You would need to have a trojan horse on your pc. An IP adress to be quite hounest, is USELESS.
09-30-2009, 07:07 PM #6
you can hack through someones PC, if you find out the IP address of someone you can start a remote control function on their computer and you will have full control the only way you can stop it is turning your computer off also someone can send you a file that replaces all your cookies with ones that keylog, so if you were on auto-sign in on a website and you opened the file which replaces the cookies, then go to that website it wouldn't log you in since your username and password isn't stored on the cookies then when you sign in using your information the cookie then sends your info to a recipient which would be the one who sent you the file, i'm not entirely sure but i know this from skim reading something on google.
09-30-2009, 08:38 PM #7
CiA
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by H3LLRA153R View Post
you can hack through someones PC, if you find out the IP address of someone you can start a remote control function on their computer and you will have full control the only way you can stop it is turning your computer off also someone can send you a file that replaces all your cookies with ones that keylog, so if you were on auto-sign in on a website and you opened the file which replaces the cookies, then go to that website it wouldn't log you in since your username and password isn't stored on the cookies then when you sign in using your information the cookie then sends your info to a recipient which would be the one who sent you the file, i'm not entirely sure but i know this from skim reading something on google.

Actually you have to have some kind of program connected to the hackers computer for him to be able to make a sustainable connection to your computer.
09-30-2009, 08:39 PM #8
yeah, in order to have remote access you would need to install a trojan then stealthy copy their s**T and keylogg it.
10-01-2009, 01:20 PM #9
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FL00D3R View Post
Isn't it called Phishing not Hacking?

No, my information was obtained and used illegally It was hacked and then used that can actually be taken as Identity Theft where there is a credit card involved but the card hasn't been used.
10-01-2009, 10:31 PM #10
Octavia
"PonyF ag"
is this about GT modding like JD 2020 or Xx****myASSxX

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo