09-29-2009, 08:41 PM #1
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I bring this topic to you with mixed emotion. I understand the reason behind this website and respect what you all do here. I can't say I have gone full fledged into hacking and what not because to be honest I'm just to lazy. I do glitch every once in a while and mainly stay on this site to find out what others are doing to exploit the game so I can keep up on the things I need to do to avoid said situations. I enjoy this site very much however! I am a victim of one of the products offered on this site. my gamertag was hacked and stolen from me on Sunday I was very angry to learn I could not get on and play live like normal. I didn't give up my information to anyone and I did not input my information on any websites for "free Microsoft points" My IP was acquired and he hacked in through simply tracking my position. I'm not sure of the details I just know it can be done. Well the reason I made this is to inform all of you what X-box told me: As per federal guidelines and laws- Hacking in the United States is considered "Cyber-Terrorism" and is punishable under Federal Law If you are found guilty you will be charged with a Federal Offense and sent to a federal prison for up to a 5 year sentence. On top of Federal Time you maybe fined up to $200,000. X-box investigates the gamertag and finds out where it went to (IP Address tracking) it finds the console it went to and it temporarily suspends the account (my account) once the information for the household is figured out they first complete a console/IP ban on the owner from XBL and then they file charges against the person for cyber-terrorism (hacking). I asked specifically about charges being brought up because had they not I requested the persons information so I could file charges. X-box assured me charges would be brought up and that information (the persons info) was not information I could obtain. Look I know its funny to steal someones GT and erase all their friends and see what happens but I assure you that with technology today you can and will get caught. maybe not the first time but eventually you will get caught. A kid in california at a university was caught modding x-boxes and received a jail sentence for it not to long ago. so beware. this is serious stuff. and as for you minors out there who don't think you will go to federal prison well your right you won't but you can be sentenced to juvenile hall and then continue your sentence in prison once you turn 18. so you do the math! if your 13 or under you might luck out!

The following user thanked SSG HOOTY for this useful post:

Shepleklet
10-01-2009, 10:40 PM #11
Default Avatar
_____
those are some fucking crazy punishments man im glad i stick to ps3 lol
10-02-2009, 06:47 PM #12
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Agent2170
is this about GT modding like JD 2020 or Xx****myASSxX

no this is straight stealing someone elses GT.
10-05-2009, 04:15 PM #13
wahh wahhh. oh ye did u tell microsoft the programe u were using when u got hacked? u got hacked u dont need to come with your shit crying like a bitch coz no1 wants to here it. go to the cops see how useless they are , they aint gona do shit. god dam im glad i live in england.
10-05-2009, 04:23 PM #14
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
Sorry not gonna flame too much but you are a complete dumbass. Your Gamertag CANNOT be hacked through IP. If that was the case then Outsider would have hacked everyone (well he prolly wouldnt but still) Honestly, i think i know why you were hacked. Its called you downloaded a VIRUS. He didnt hack you through IP you got hacked through a virus. If you werent phised that is the only other way. Trust me i know my shit. You prolly downloaded it off of this site. Dont be a noob and say well i have anti virus protection. A crypted virus is undectable against Anti Virus Companies. Since your Xbox account was hacked i am convinceed you downloaded some kind of modding program that was binded and crypted to a virus. Sucks for you. Dont be a noob and say u got hacked through IP though
10-06-2009, 03:47 AM #15
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by humanbait7774 View Post
wahh wahhh. oh ye did u tell microsoft the programe u were using when u got hacked? u got hacked u dont need to come with your shit crying like a bitch coz no1 wants to here it. go to the cops see how useless they are , they aint gona do shit. god dam im glad i live in england.

For your information I don't use my xbox live account through any programs. I was in a game of Gears of war 2 and I finished, the next day my account was hacked and all my friends deleted off my list and the hacker played Halo 3 (lone wolves) 5 times and logged off. I'm not crying about what happened. I'm simply warning people on this site about the repercussions if they decide to hack an account. and it doesn't matter that your in England or anywhere else in the world. Microsoft will press charges not the cops in your city- Microsoft. Where Microsoft has HQ in every country where Live is available you can guarantee that if you do this something will be done to you other then a console ban or IP ban. Major Nelson has mentioned it and I was told by Agents at Microsoft that they WILL press charges. and for future reference if you have nothing to say that benefits the conversation or subject matter don't say anything- just read it and keep your childish comments to yourself. Your not helping anyone when you write such idiotic things and make yourself look like a jackass.

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Originally posted by iiBlazee View Post
Sorry not gonna flame too much but you are a complete dumbass. Your Gamertag CANNOT be hacked through IP. If that was the case then Outsider would have hacked everyone (well he prolly wouldnt but still) Honestly, i think i know why you were hacked. Its called you downloaded a VIRUS. He didnt hack you through IP you got hacked through a virus. If you werent phised that is the only other way. Trust me i know my shit. You prolly downloaded it off of this site. Dont be a noob and say well i have anti virus protection. A crypted virus is undectable against Anti Virus Companies. Since your Xbox account was hacked i am convinceed you downloaded some kind of modding program that was binded and crypted to a virus. Sucks for you. Dont be a noob and say u got hacked through IP though

I know I almost downloaded the Computer ****er Virus through a forum here but it wasn't able to finish before I closed it. I know my computer is compromised but I don't use my XBL account through my computer how in the world could the hacker know my information? Your not flaming I need to know these things for the future to avoid this again. I really don't know anything about this. A kid told me he could hack an account by acquiring someones IP address so I only assumed that's how it happened.
10-06-2009, 05:38 AM #16
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Lol, what happens when the people at Microsoft find out that most people who were hacked/phised were trying to get free point by downloading a program....cancels out maybe?
10-06-2009, 02:48 PM #17
SSG HOOTY
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by x
Lol, what happens when the people at Microsoft find out that most people who were hacked/phised were trying to get free point by downloading a program....cancels out maybe?

I suppose those people will have to face the music when it comes down to it. Not my problem I just want my account back.
10-06-2009, 10:47 PM #18
x BlaZin
Gotz a Cookie...O_o
Originally posted by SSG
I suppose those people will have to face the music when it comes down to it. Not my problem I just want my account back.

Your situation sucks and I hope it gets resolved. Did they give you a time to expect your account back? I checked your profile on xbox.com and I see that he deleted everything.

There is a tut somewhere that shows that experienced phishers will wait 30 days before they recover the account to lessen the chance of Microsoft finding them so even after a month passes call MS back...
10-07-2009, 12:55 AM #19
iiBlazee
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by another user

I know I almost downloaded the Computer ****er Virus through a forum here but it wasn't able to finish before I closed it. I know my computer is compromised but I don't use my XBL account through my computer how in the world could the hacker know my information? Your not flaming I need to know these things for the future to avoid this again. I really don't know anything about this. A kid told me he could hack an account by acquiring someones IP address so I only assumed that's how it happened.

No the only thing you can do with a IP is shut off someones internet Via UPD Flood.

Also the only way to download a virus is execute a .exe or u can get a java bot but those are very rare. They can be downloaded like a add on but again its very rare. Most likely you downloaded a Rat , keylogger , password stealer, or a simple host booter that steals Firefox passwords.

Also again about IP. Well you can trace a DDoS Attack if you call ur ISP. Tell them that you are a victim of Denial of Service Attack, but only do that when you are positive someone is udp flooding you.

Honestly dont use firefox, easiest way to get your passwords jacked. Also i reccomend downloading this, which is my lil virus help pack that has all the tools you need. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked iiBlazee for this useful post:

SSG HOOTY

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo