01-16-2010, 07:44 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Easy Gamertag Editor 2.1

You must login or register to view this content.

Features:

* Easy to use interface to create profiles perform the Gamertag glitch for games in the Call of Duty series.
* Loads Gamertag info directly from profile, no need to extract account file.
* Has the ability to create up to 16 different Gamertags.
* Creates folder structure for profiles when you save
* Easily add buttons to your Gamertag!
* Easily add colors to your Gamertag!
* Dialog gives step-by-step instructions to help guide your editing process!
* Live hex boxes show changes as you type!

Tutorial:

HOW TO USE EzGt 1.1/1.2 TO EDIT GAMERTAG AND USE IT ON MW2

Modio You must login or register to view this content.

Xplorer 360 You must login or register to view this content.

EzGt 1.1/1.2 - Easy Gamertag EditorYou must login or register to view this content.

Lets begin:

1. Right click on EzGt program in the folder you saved it, then goto properties (This is not completely necessary but may help to prevent some errors in the program).

2. Then goto "compatibility" and select run this program in compatibility mode and then windows xp sp2. Also click the radio box with "Run as Administrator". Then click ok.

3. Now if you dont already have your gamer profile on your computer you need to get this off your xbox hdd/mc. For this goto the dashboard on your xbox and then settings and then memory and find where you gamer profile is saved from there move it to your memory card or however you normally transfer files between your pc and xbox. I always use a MC so this is what you do.

4. Open Xplorer/Xport then goto Drive, Open. HDD or memory card.

5. Now browse for your profile

6. Extract this to your desktop or a folder you can remember. For now keep Xplorer or xport open.

7. open up the EzGT and click the big "OPEN" button.

8. Browse for your Profile and open it.

9. Change your gamertag to whatever you want and choose a modded profile number then click save.

10. Now The gamertag is modded all you need to do is drag in to modio and "Rehash and Resign"

Transferring back to 360 and using the Modded tag.

1. Go back to xplorer

2. Drag the modded gamertag folder on your desktop to the content folder in xplorer.

3. DONE

USING MODDED PROFILE ON MW2

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HE3S-OJe0"]YouTube- How to Activate Your Modded MW2 Gamer Tag[/ame]

This is not mine
Last edited by Bibbster94 ; 02-19-2010 at 04:43 PM.

The following user thanked Bibbster94 for this useful post:

FuzzaMuzza
03-15-2010, 10:03 PM #65
Reaper
The Grim Reaper
great tutorial i will use this when i get my transfer cable lol
03-17-2010, 07:11 PM #66
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
I keep getting "Could not find FATX drive to open!" -.-
03-17-2010, 08:12 PM #67
Vista i take it , if so right click and run as administrator , if this problem persists get back to me Smile
03-17-2010, 08:27 PM #68
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by bibbster94 View Post
Vista i take it , if so right click and run as administrator , if this problem persists get back to me Smile

Nope actually, xp :/
03-18-2010, 04:26 PM #69
What size of HDD ?
03-18-2010, 04:56 PM #70
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
Actually im using a 64 mb MU to move my profile back and forth from my HDD to my comp,.
03-19-2010, 04:42 PM #71
Have you downloaded the memory card drivers ?
03-19-2010, 06:39 PM #72
Otaku Buster
Cake is a lie
I think, they were supposed to be on the disc so
03-19-2010, 10:05 PM #73
To install your Xbox 360 memory card:

* First, go to the start menu, right click My Computer and select properties, click the hardware tab, and then select Device Manager. Scroll down to 'Other devices' and click on the + symbol to expand it.

* Right click on 'Memory Unit' and select 'Update Driver.' If asked whether you want to connect to Windows Update select 'No, not this time' and then select 'Next'. It will then ask you to 'Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).' Choose this.

* After that is done, select 'Awesome faceon't search, I will choose the driver to install.' This should launch the hardware update wizard. Scroll down to 'Universal Serial Bus Controllers' which appears near the bottom of the list.

* On the next screen make sure that 'USB Mass Storage Device' is highlighted and select 'Next'. If an 'Update Driver Warning' appears select 'Yes.'

* Windows will now install the driver. Once this is complete the new hardware wizard will appear again. Click cancel when this occurs. If you now scroll back up to 'Other devices' you will notice that 'Memory Unit' has been removed and 'MSFT Memory Unit USB Device' has appeared in it's place.

* Now, right click on 'MSFT Memory Unit USB Device.' If asked whether you want to use Windows Update again select 'No, not this time,' and then on the next screen select 'Install from a list or specific location (Advanced).

* After clicking 'Next' select 'Awesome faceon't search. I will choose the driver to install.' You should now be back at the 'Hardware Update Wizard'. Near the top of the list should be the hardware type 'Awesome faceisk drives', select this option and click 'Next.'

* Check that 'Standard Disk Drives' is highlighted under manufacturer and 'Awesome faceisc Drive' under model and then click 'Next.' If you get the 'Update Driver Warning' select 'Yes.'

* You can then click finish and close 'Awesome faceevice Manager.' Your memory card reader is now installed.

Try that my friend Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo