06-15-2010, 04:29 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PLEASE DON'T POST THE FANBOY COMMENTS, WHY DO YOU EVEN CLICK ON STUFF IN THE XBOX SECTION IF YOU THINK THE XBOX SUCKS AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO FLAME AND START SHIT?

Not my video.

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6p3dj4HFPs]YouTube - New Xbox 360 Slim UNBOXING!!![/ame]

At the end he says Microsoft is shipping transfer cables to stores that will cost $19.99 Happy The only thing is the hard drive is different in this one :(.
Last edited by Travis ; 06-19-2010 at 12:08 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Travis for this useful post:

JaxEx, Kinetic
06-19-2010, 12:13 AM #38
Originally posted by Pro
**** Microsoft Copied PS3
Build in WiFi
PS3 HAD THE IDEA FOR PS MOVE AND THEY MADE ****IN Kinetic(or how ever u spell it)
Sensitive Buttons
Internel Hard Drive
OMG Microsoft come up with your own ideas please

I decided to reply to this now in the way I first wanted too.

First of all, Xbox announced Kinect under Project Natal LAST YEAR at E3, BEFORE PS3. Doesn't matter because the Wii had this whole motion idea first, and it is a shitty way to play a game anyways.

Second, Sony DID NOT create built in WiFi, touch sensitive buttons, or internal hard drives(which the first xbox had). They got the idea from OTHER electronic products, so you can't tell Microsoft to get THEIR OWN IDEAS.

The following user thanked Travis for this useful post:

Kinetic
06-19-2010, 12:33 AM #39
loogs
Keeper
got mine yesterday. XD
06-19-2010, 01:33 AM #40
Originally posted by loogs View Post
got mine yesterday. XD

Nice. Do you like it much better? How much quieter is it?
06-19-2010, 01:37 AM #41
Kinetic
The Truth
Originally posted by Travis
Nice. Do you like it much better? How much quieter is it?

I got mine today and LOVE it. its so much quieter and it just all around is a better xbox.
06-19-2010, 02:36 AM #42
Originally posted by Kinetic View Post
I got mine today and LOVE it. its so much quieter and it just all around is a better xbox.

OMG I can't wait to get one and get rid of my caseless xbox. xD
06-19-2010, 02:44 AM #43
Kinetic
The Truth
OMG I can't wait to get one and get rid of my caseless xbox. xD

Yeah they are definetely a LOT better, and the new controller it comes with is sexy...
06-19-2010, 02:49 AM #44
Originally posted by Kinetic View Post
Yeah they are definetely a LOT better, and the new controller it comes with is sexy...

I thought the controller was the same as the old ones? What's different about it? I got my modded controller anyways. Winky Winky
06-19-2010, 02:50 AM #45
I thought the controller was the same as the old ones? What's different about it? I got my modded controller anyways. Winky Winky

i got mine today to and I dont know what it is about the controller but the feel of it and the responsiveness of it is amazing. Well see if it wears off though.
06-19-2010, 02:53 AM #46
Kinetic
The Truth

The guide button is darker, and looks more chrome. All the buttons except ABXY are black, with the controller being flat black. The bottom trim is also the same black as the dpad, triggers, and bumpers.

And I switched the insides of my modded controller and the new one out already, so my new controller has blue/purple LED's and is modded Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo