07-22-2010, 06:31 PM #1
Default Avatar
Roar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWurY7wtpc&feature=related]YouTube - Crazy girlfriend smashes boyfriends Xbox 360 (Original)[/ame]

First i want to start off by saying, what a dumb-ass jealous bitch. If you don't like your boyfriends playing video games FIND SOMEONE ELSE.. don't be going around smashing money into the ground you painted up froo froo ninny.--you could have ATLEAST sold it! really..

@ the end of the video i half way expected/hoped he would run at her and break her nose..."HOW DO YOU LIKE WHEN I BREAK THINGS THAT YOU BUY!!"

But pay back is a BITCCHH...bitch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgsqQdxp488&feature=PlayList&p=4E88C13245803CDB&index=5&playnext=1[/ame]
Last edited by LADY ; 07-22-2010 at 06:59 PM.

The following user thanked Roar for this useful post:

07-22-2010, 09:06 PM #11
PULS3
< ^ > < ^ >
I like at the end the guys like "You better hope my warranty covers this.And then it the second video the smashes the laptop in one hit.BTW i think there gonna break up.I'd be surprised if they didnt.
07-22-2010, 09:20 PM #12
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by The
damn shes got great hand-eye coordination, i thought she would miss

if you notice the bitch did miss, FAIL!
07-22-2010, 09:45 PM #13
xflam3dx
Vault dweller
This is old i think its already posted but oh well
07-22-2010, 09:49 PM #14
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
damn videos are not working for me, i want to see this!
07-22-2010, 09:53 PM #15
Max21
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by JTAG
I'd sacrifice an xbox to spend a night with her, then go out the next day and buy 1 for about £40 and never see her again. Everyone is a winner

that made me lmao, i'd do that too
07-22-2010, 09:59 PM #16
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by LADYSKILLZZ View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First i want to start off by saying, what a dumb-ass jealous bitch. If you don't like your boyfriends playing video games FIND SOMEONE ELSE.. don't be going around smashing money into the ground you painted up froo froo ninny.--you could have ATLEAST sold it! really..

@ the end of the video i half way expected/hoped he would run at her and break her nose..."HOW DO YOU LIKE WHEN I BREAK THINGS THAT YOU BUY!!"

But pay back is a BITCCHH...bitch.

You must login or register to view this content.

i dont mean to hate like you, but whats with every post i have seen you make or thread being about you hating girls? why you always hating?

anyways can somene give me another link or the name to the second video?
07-22-2010, 10:03 PM #17
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by BOLT View Post
i dont mean to hate like you, but whats with every post i have seen you make or thread being about you hating girls? why you always hating?

anyways can somene give me another link or the name to the second video?

Generally, i just don't like girls--obviously. Second you have only read two of my posts then, check out general forums to see other posts not flaming on chicks. In this case, she well deserves it.
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM #18
Naruto
Dark Knight
Oh yeah I posted the first one in the shoutbox a few days ago..lol
07-22-2010, 10:05 PM #19
Default Avatar
Brad
i'd ****ing throw all her make up all out of the window and burn all of her clothes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo