07-22-2010, 06:31 PM #1
Default Avatar
Roar
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWurY7wtpc&feature=related]YouTube - Crazy girlfriend smashes boyfriends Xbox 360 (Original)[/ame]

First i want to start off by saying, what a dumb-ass jealous bitch. If you don't like your boyfriends playing video games FIND SOMEONE ELSE.. don't be going around smashing money into the ground you painted up froo froo ninny.--you could have ATLEAST sold it! really..

@ the end of the video i half way expected/hoped he would run at her and break her nose..."HOW DO YOU LIKE WHEN I BREAK THINGS THAT YOU BUY!!"

But pay back is a BITCCHH...bitch.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgsqQdxp488&feature=PlayList&p=4E88C13245803CDB&index=5&playnext=1[/ame]
Last edited by LADY ; 07-22-2010 at 06:59 PM.

The following user thanked Roar for this useful post:

07-22-2010, 10:07 PM #20
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by LADYSKILLZZ View Post
Generally, i just don't like girls--obviously. Second you have only read two of my posts then, check out general forums to see other posts not flaming on chicks. In this case, she well deserves it.

why would you not like girls? you think the same way about every girl in the whole world?

this is like me hating all black people because one black person did something to me i did not like

anyways i have only seen these 2 threads from you, not saying you do not have others, just the ones that i have noticed you have made have been about you hating

also how do you know if she deserves it? maybe he does tons of things that piss her off other then the xbox thing that she named and she finally had enough?

i do agree that it is not right to smash someone's xbox though just because they use it too much
07-22-2010, 10:13 PM #21
Pullz7
Splicer
She needs to be gagged and f**ked until she says sorry Happy
07-22-2010, 10:13 PM #22
Default Avatar
Roar
Originally posted by BOLT View Post
why would you not like girls? you think the same way about every girl in the whole world?

this is like me hating all black people because one black person did something to me i did not like

anyways i have only seen these 2 threads from you, not saying you do not have others, just the ones that i have noticed you have made have been about you hating

also how do you know if she deserves it? maybe he does tons of things that piss her off other then the xbox thing that she named and she finally had enough?

i do agree that it is not right to smash someone's xbox though just because they use it too much

As you can see i use the word "generally" which would mean mostly i don't like girls--but there are women i do respect and hold to my heart. I have never really gotten along with girls--thats just the way it is & the way it will stay.

And the bitch is beating a xbox-in heals- with a golf club. I don't care how bad she may have it with her boyfriend--They are not married, she could just break up with him. Shes a dumb bitch.
07-22-2010, 10:18 PM #23
if she told me to stop playin xbox
i would straight away
id says lets make lovee instead
shes fine.
07-22-2010, 10:22 PM #24
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by LADYSKILLZZ View Post
As you can see i use the word "generally" which would mean mostly i don't like girls--but there are women i do respect and hold to my heart. I have never really gotten along with girls--thats just the way it is & the way it will stay.

And the bitch is beating a xbox-in heals- with a golf club. I don't care how bad she may have it with her boyfriend--They are not married, she could just break up with him. Shes a dumb bitch.

alright but i just dont agree with your emotions over this, why get so worked up over something so little that does not even effect you? i mean this video ahs nothing to do with you so why get so stressed out?

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Originally posted by AndyBwv2 View Post
if she told me to stop playin xbox
i would straight away
id says lets make lovee instead
shes fine.

yeah she was pretty ****ing hot hey? Happy
07-22-2010, 10:24 PM #25
indeed she is!!
07-22-2010, 10:26 PM #26
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by Pullz7 View Post
She needs to be gagged and f**ked until she says sorry Happy

lol for sure man, haha this made me laugh a lot for some reason
07-22-2010, 10:46 PM #27
t0asty
Web Dev / Security
haha, i got highest rated comment on that, it read "who let her out of the kitchen?" it got 247 thumbs up at the last count then got removed lmao, she nb though xD
07-22-2010, 10:47 PM #28
NeedaMilfSoon
In my man cave
Originally posted by xiMODZz View Post
haha, i got highest rated comment on that, it read "who let her out of the kitchen?" it got 247 thumbs up at the last count then got removed lmao, she nb though xD

haha that was you? nice man that was funny, was the first comment i saw haha, how come it got removed?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo