08-21-2010, 01:00 AM #1
Gary-
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modern Warfare Three?

I found this 2 seconds ago, literally. After Black Ops Mw3 is the next game, though not confirmed it's looking that way! One thing we know is there is another Call Of Duty in development.

Quote from Activision CFO Thomas Tippl:

Originally posted by another user
“What we have said is that Infinity Ward is working on a Call of Duty title and you’ll hear more details as we advance through the year.”

Although Activision did not confirm this fully, it is likely to be Modern Warfare 3 – as Infinity Ward look to continue onwards with the next entry in the series, despite having most of their developer team whiped out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, check out the Call of Duty You must login or register to view this content. page, and you will find this under Modern Warfare Series.

Although its not OFFICIALLY confirmed, its still a huge possibility, along with the action / adventure game Sledgehammer will be released

THANKS TO iTheSuperior on NLP! (And me Smile)
01-11-2011, 07:01 PM #155
If this is true and it is an xbox exclusive then it won't be very good. More people play PS3 because xbox is a rip off for the costs to get online. I will most definitely play this if it does come out.

Dont Groan post because i have my own opinion. It will be disupted.
01-12-2011, 03:52 PM #156
Cool But I Thought It Was Called Somethink Else
01-14-2011, 04:30 PM #157
Well from what ive read IW is out. They may not be but if they are not they need to do some work before they release this game. BO IS okay but I still like to play MW2 when there isnt any fags on. If MW3 does come out it better not have tac insert on FFA cause the boosting shit gets annoying

And they guy that said that ppl play PS3 more is wrong....more of the Cod community plays on xbox. Just cause M$ makes money dont mean u need to hate on it just cause you have to spend a dollar...if you know you cant afford it then dont buy it
01-14-2011, 05:07 PM #158
The Epic
I wont stop
Originally posted by HideYourChild View Post
Modern Warfare Three?

I found this 2 seconds ago, literally. After Black Ops Mw3 is the next game, though not confirmed it's looking that way! One thing we know is there is another Call Of Duty in development.

Although Activision did not confirm this fully, it is likely to be Modern Warfare 3 – as Infinity Ward look to continue onwards with the next entry in the series, despite having most of their developer team whiped out.

Also, check out the Call of Duty You must login or register to view this content. page, and you will find this under Modern Warfare Series.

Although its not OFFICIALLY confirmed, its still a huge possibility, along with the action / adventure game Sledgehammer will be released

I like you you should be a reporter....

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by HideYourChild View Post
Modern Warfare Three?

I like you you should be a reporter....
01-14-2011, 08:11 PM #159
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
I miss Call of duty 2 :cry:
01-19-2011, 12:40 PM #160
Originally posted by uriel33 View Post
who cares, black ops hasn't come out yet and you guys r talking about MW3? wow.

Black ops is a fail that's why

:dunce:
01-25-2011, 05:11 AM #161
I think it's coming for sure this year...
01-25-2011, 11:26 AM #162
Zankes
Banned
Mw3 comes in 2012 it has been confirmed in iw forum bya 402
01-25-2011, 09:26 PM #163
Shipo
Haxor!
Thank god i <3 MW2 still..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo