08-21-2010, 01:00 AM #1
Gary-
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modern Warfare Three?

I found this 2 seconds ago, literally. After Black Ops Mw3 is the next game, though not confirmed it's looking that way! One thing we know is there is another Call Of Duty in development.

Quote from Activision CFO Thomas Tippl:

Originally posted by another user
“What we have said is that Infinity Ward is working on a Call of Duty title and you’ll hear more details as we advance through the year.”

Although Activision did not confirm this fully, it is likely to be Modern Warfare 3 – as Infinity Ward look to continue onwards with the next entry in the series, despite having most of their developer team whiped out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, check out the Call of Duty You must login or register to view this content. page, and you will find this under Modern Warfare Series.

Although its not OFFICIALLY confirmed, its still a huge possibility, along with the action / adventure game Sledgehammer will be released

THANKS TO iTheSuperior on NLP! (And me Smile)
08-22-2010, 11:49 AM #11
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Cool but I wouldn't get my hopes up lol. Cause BO isn't even out yet.
08-22-2010, 12:22 PM #12
vRory
Gym leader
Originally posted by uriel33 View Post
who cares, black ops hasn't come out yet and you guys r talking about MW3? wow.

TRUE and i carnt belive black opps hasnt come out and there complaining about glitches and shit that theve seen on the trailers
08-22-2010, 02:09 PM #13
Eh, I'll eventually get it, but I hate Infinity Ward soo much. Modern Warfail 2 was horrible and I didn't like playing it too much. I am getting Halo Reach before Black Ops because it looks just like the last one.
08-22-2010, 02:24 PM #14
iUniQuee
Treasure hunter
Theres more than likely going to be another call of duty next year but whose going to be making it?
08-22-2010, 02:39 PM #15
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by FrancisDrake1987 View Post
I have no proof but i saw somewhere the voice actor for Gaz and Ghost said he was happy to be working on another game.

His name is Ross Kemp Smile He's quite experienced in War considering he visits Afghanistan on a regular basis to stop it.. Winky Winky
08-22-2010, 05:12 PM #16
ShottinG STarzz
Who’s Jim Erased?
not even had black ops yet
08-22-2010, 06:21 PM #17
CHAOZ
Banned
The fact that Modern Warfare 2 raked in obscene amounts of money basically made a third entry in the franchise a forgone conclusion, but it turns out Activision Blizzard's counter-lawsuit against fired Infinity Ward heads Jason West and Vince Zampella also made it official: Modern Warfare 3 is already in development. The bad news for gamers is the legal dispute, according to Activision, is delaying the project's pre-production.
In their counter-suit, Activision claims that West and Zampella (before they were fired) were intentionally delaying the pre-production of Modern Warfare 3 in order to use it as "leverage in their negotiations with Activision" (via Kotaku). Activision also says in the case that the duo's alleged secret meetings with their "closest competitor" (almost certainly Electronic Arts) contributed to the delays, and that "as a direct and proximate result of this breach of the covenant of good faith and fair dealing, Activision has been forced to commit additional resources to Modern Warfare 3."

In a statement released shortly after the counter-suit was made public, Robert Schwartz, West and Zampella's attorney, called Activision's allegations "false and outrageous."

As for Modern Warfare 3, we all know Activision intends to release a new Call of Duty every year, with this year's version rumored to be set during the Vietnam War. That would likely put Activision's desired release date for Modern Warfare 3 in 2011, assuming whatever current delays that may or may not be taking place don't push it off too much.
08-23-2010, 04:31 PM #18
hears the mw3 sneek peak!?!?!
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kj4V3oJEMQA]YouTube - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Sneak Preview[/ame]
08-23-2010, 07:21 PM #19
xCaPtAn cRuNcHx
Do a barrel roll!
black ops isnt even out yet, but anyway, i bet it is coming, it was like this with black ops. right after mw2 came out people somehow knew it would be call of duty vietnam

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo