Post: [NEWS]►Mom slams MS as her Son racks up $1600 Xbox bill
02-08-2011, 06:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

A mother has expressed her anger at Microsoft, after her 11 year old boy managed to rack up a bill of $1600 on her debit card via his Xbox.

Apparently, the kid made all the purchases without understanding that it was going through to her card. He purchased an array of games and accessories after the box reportedly SAVED the details of a card registered before.

So we guess this is why the Mom thinks its MS's fault.

Read the full story ...You must login or register to view this content.

I wonder how much of that went to Paid MW2 Lobbies? ..LMFAO!

The following user thanked NextGenTactics for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow
02-08-2011, 06:19 AM #2
020king
< ^ > < ^ >
hes only 11, so y even let him buy shitt frm xbox live, and when i was 11 i used to go to my uncles house to play on his ps1, parents never bought me one bcuz obvious i was toooo fukinnnn young LOL its obviously her fault dumb bitchhhh
02-08-2011, 06:21 AM #3
xChri$ !
whaaaa ?
Theirs hardly anything In the XBL Store, how'd he use $1600 ?

The following user thanked xChri$ ! for this useful post:

jay2nice000
02-08-2011, 06:27 AM #4
elliot
Samurai Poster
Lol damn well it went to the challenge lobbies
02-08-2011, 06:43 AM #5
How can she blame MS? He should be more responsible as a parent.

I remember seeing this exact situation on Panaroma except it was Apple & their iPhone games that were supposedly the culprits... f*cking idiots. If you don't know how to moderate what you're buying for your child and they don't understand the value of money then don't buy them the f*cking thing!

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

jay2nice000
02-08-2011, 07:33 AM #6
CLM
[b]They say sorry Mr. West is..[/b]
Originally posted by Clutch
How can she blame MS? He should be more responsible as a parent.

I remember seeing this exact situation on Panaroma except it was Apple & their iPhone games that were supposedly the culprits... f*cking idiots. If you don't know how to moderate what you're buying for your child and they don't understand the value of money then don't buy them the f*cking thing!

Good point. Btw I want xxFuzionz back, (I dont remember how it was spelled :p ) That was a sexy name
02-08-2011, 07:36 AM #7
Originally posted by ClutchLikeMelo View Post
Good point. Btw I want xxFuzionz back, (I dont remember how it was spelled :p ) That was a sexy name

Naaaaa "FuSioNz" is a way too common name, I want my own alias, which as of now is "Clutch" :p
02-08-2011, 07:36 AM #8
Im still wondering how the **** he managed to spend $1600 on MS Store. He probably just bought as much as he could because he thought it was glitched/free.
02-08-2011, 11:39 AM #9
Sempiternal
Previously uG~ Wounded
Now this is news. Great post NGT :y:Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-08-2011, 01:11 PM #10
Milf lol >_>

The following 6 users say thank you to Nicholαs for this useful post:

Durk, jonnyman69, Mezzid, NooFag, saif1311, Sweets

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo