03-14-2011, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game set to be released in November 2011.
It will be the eighth installment in the Call of Duty series.

Due to a legal dispute between the game's publisher Activision and the former co-executives of Infinity Ward - which caused several lay-offs and departures within the company - Sledgehammer Games will assist in the development of the singleplayer, and Raven Software will develop the multiplayer.

The game is said to have been in development since only two weeks after the release of the previous game, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Sledgehammer is aiming for a "bug free" first outing in the Call of Duty franchise, which also sets a goal for Metacritic review scores above 95 percent.

Souce: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned MrStormGunner for this awful post:

millapepe
04-02-2011, 05:12 AM #29
I don't know why, but I just found MW2 absolutely probably the most boring game I've ever played in the history of ever. I hope MW3 won't be the same. :/
04-02-2011, 06:35 AM #30
oToxicity
I’m too L33T
Hope it doesnt fail as much as Black Ops
04-02-2011, 02:13 PM #31
FuzeCraft
Livestreamer!
**** sake first we get black cocks made by 3arc who are shit and now mw3 is going to be made my someone else shit why the **** cant infinity ward make it they are the only good cod game makers!

The following user thanked FuzeCraft for this useful post:

PrO-KiLLeR2k9
04-02-2011, 02:17 PM #32
Originally posted by HD View Post
**** sake first we get black cocks made by 3arc who are shit and now mw3 is going to be made my someone else shit why the **** cant infinity ward make it they are the only good cod game makers!

agreed IW need to make it or else it will be a bag of wank
04-02-2011, 02:25 PM #33
azhar101
Do a barrel roll!
If a respawn entertainment game comes out around the time of mw3 Ill buy respawn entertainments game hands down due to the fact that they made cod what it is not activisions name ...cod wasn't 'amazing' until the games thats infinity ward produced and now that there respawn entertainment i'll stick with them
04-02-2011, 05:16 PM #34
Lt_Larry
Space Ninja
IW are crap game makers. They made a good game in COD4 but then ruined their reputation by making MW2. Ok they're not crap game makers that was harsh but they need to reaise their wrongs and listen to the community. Treyarch started off well by saying they would listen to the community and they did a lot of stuff people wanted, plus they've been banning all the hackers. IW need to take that on board and improve it to make an even better game. No doubt MW2 is much more fun than Black Ops but it has way too much crap in it and IW didnt bother fixing it half the time.

They're lazy.
04-04-2011, 05:12 PM #35
BuffaloBooker
pwn'n noobs since 1984
I love to see all the speculation about how fail it is going to be even though nobody has any solid info pertaining to the quality of the game....

As of now we basically know that the next COD is....

1. Going to be called Modern Warfare 3
  2. Co-Developed by a few different copmanies
  3. .....?

Im gonna get this game regardless just because all CoDs have their pros and cons.
04-04-2011, 06:41 PM #36
Shakal
Little One
Originally posted by Larry View Post
IW are crap game makers. They made a good game in COD4 but then ruined their reputation by making MW2. Ok they're not crap game makers that was harsh but they need to reaise their wrongs and listen to the community. Treyarch started off well by saying they would listen to the community and they did a lot of stuff people wanted, plus they've been banning all the hackers. IW need to take that on board and improve it to make an even better game. No doubt MW2 is much more fun than Black Ops but it has way too much crap in it and IW didnt bother fixing it half the time.

They're lazy.

Ruined reputation by making MW2? How stupid people can be Claps
Treyarch listen to community? So when we will get working Black Ops for Playstation 3 then? Oh yes MW2 is more fun, Black Ops would be more fun without that bloody connection/framerate. If you don't like added killstreaks play Barebones. I agree with commando and other stuff. MW2 is the way to go now till waiting for MW3. :derp:
04-04-2011, 09:10 PM #37
H!MOM
Banned
i like iw better and damn ea id the big dawg man they got some sick ass games coming out

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo