Post: [MEGA Thread]{Hack}(Proof)Homefront*Level 60 + God Mode*
04-06-2011, 04:47 AM #1
w8t4it
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Homefront PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Proof of Hack Patch 1.01
(5:00 Game Begins)

I put together somethings to help you get to this point!

Hope I helped!

Patch 1.01
Homefront BLUS30530 1.01 Complete Directory (119.9 MB)
I had a few requests to provide this. I don't know why but it was not easy to get this to transfer 100%. I finally used Comgenies Awesome Filemanager from my 3.41Rebug and was able to completely copy it but then I had to use "USB Show" to reveal the hidden file.

This is what I used to transfer to my 3.60OFW and play online. If you want to do what you saw in the video, then this is all you need! Sorry guys I have BLUS version atm unless someone wants to provide the BLES version.

-Extract the files

-Place files on the root of a USB stick and use a File Manager on your CFW PS3 to transfer to the right location or FTP the files to your CFW PS3 replacing them to the right loaction.

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>(Replace files contents here)

-Data transfer to a 3.60OFW PS3

-Start up the Game and allow game to install pregame data. Then complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

-Go online and try to get host and have fun with GOD MODE for everyone in your lobby.

-TESTED and WORKS 100%

Homefront Peewee Pack.rar (539.17 KB)
Comes with:
-Activation Keys for Advanced Pack, Battle Code, and Shotgun 870 (key.edat)
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun)
-Files needed to get Level 60 God Mode (COALESCED_INT.BIN + COALESCED_INT_FULL.BIN)

Homefront MINI Pack.rar (126.8 MB)
Comes with:
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun, and HF Patch 1.01)
-Files needed to get Level 60 God Mode (COALESCED_INT.BIN + COALESCED_INT_FULL.BIN)

Homefront MEGA Pack.rar (250.92 MB)
Mediafire Unavailable
Comes with:
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun, and HF Patch 1.01)
-Homefront 3.41/3.55 Fixes

Homefront BLUS30530 1.01.pkg (126.28 MB)

Homefront BLES00962 1.01.pkg (137.53 MB)

Advanced Armory Unlocks(pkg/key).rar (72.34 KB)

Shotgun 870(pkg/key).rar (72.35 KB)

BattleCode(pkg/key).rar (72.33 KB)

Patch 1.03
Homefront BLUS30530 1.03 Complete Directory (119.75 MB)
I used Comgenies Awesome Filemanager from my 3.41Rebug to copy the directory but then I had to use "USB Show" to reveal the hidden file.

This is what I used to transfer to my 3.60OFW and play online. If you want to do what you saw in the video, then this is all you need! This is for 1.03

-Extract the files

-Place files on the root of a USB stick and use a File Manager on your CFW PS3 to transfer to the right location or FTP the files to your CFW PS3 replacing them to the right loaction.

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>(Replace files contents here)

-Data transfer to a 3.60OFW PS3

-Start up the Game and allow game to install pregame data. Then complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

-Go online and try to get host and have fun with GOD MODE for everyone in your lobby.

-TESTED and WORKS 100%

Homefront BLUS30530 1.03.pkg (126.13 MB)

Advanced Armory Unlocks(pkg/key).rar (72.34 KB)

Shotgun 870(pkg/key).rar (72.35 KB)

BattleCode(pkg/key).rar (72.33 KB)

How to use/Short Abbreviated Tutorial:
-Extract the files

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>USRDIR>>PATCH>>GCGAME>>COOKEDPS3>>(Replace files here)

-Start up the Game and complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

CREDIT AND THANKS!
Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for providing his tutorial and You must login or register to view this content..

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for providing his thread to You must login or register to view this content..

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for his help in developing the COALESCED files.

Thank You ALL!
Last edited by w8t4it ; 05-18-2011 at 08:22 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to w8t4it for this useful post:

AMNE, jeffers07, NextGenTactics, Oneinfamous, Solid Snake, WhatsaN00B, xPOiSON-
04-06-2011, 06:16 PM #29
MarijuanaBlunts
I Love Marijuana
The only thing that woks with no flaws is the 2 files that you put that have the God mode and Level 60.. me and my friend worked hard at that.. this kid comes along and makes the thread look better than the other and adds a bunch of stuff that only works if you have bought the battlecode before or the guns and had them activated before on your PS3.. this is coming from a friend on my list who is on the rebug and installed the battle code and it worked from him...if you have the BLES00962 like i do and u have purchased the battle code.. just open the key.edit in hexedit and you will see those files he has here are for BLUS30535 so just change it ... hope this helps.. next time w8t4it dont just take other peoples things and make a new thread and then know little about anything you have posted lol
04-06-2011, 06:45 PM #30
RGB
2JZ BBWWARRMMMMM
can you not just leave a game for people to legitly play
04-06-2011, 10:48 PM #31
mr6082
Haxor!
i did'nt. i had a cfw but updated on 3.60 now :frown:
Originally posted by pies5674321 View Post
how do you get the patch on your ps3 if you have no custom firmware?

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

could you invite me to a game? psn = mr932
04-07-2011, 01:15 AM #32
Hold up, is the God Mode online?? :O
04-07-2011, 01:39 AM #33
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by mr6082 View Post
DO you need to be jailbroke ?

Yes. I was on Kmeaw 3.55

Thanks for post

Glad you liked it!

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

....mmmm make sure your ps3 is connected to the internet and start Homefront up and it will automatically install the latest patch.

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by scoootboy688 View Post
i was just wondering if i need cfw for this ? :embarrassed:because i thought maybe i could copy my game profile to a usb and navigate to the files replace them , then copy back to my ps3 , or do i need to do it with ftp servers or file manager ? please quote with the answer , it helps me know someone has replied , thankss guys Happy

I did it with Kmeaw 3.55 and FTP everything
04-07-2011, 02:38 AM #34
KilogC
Mario!
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
All you need to do is replace the COALESCED files in the right folder and away you go!

so does that level 60 stick with the people forever? or does it go back to your original after the game?
04-07-2011, 03:46 AM #35
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by BigBoss95 View Post
so does that level 60 stick with the people forever? or does it go back to your original after the game?

I have heard of both ways happening... "It sticks" & "It doesn't stick"

LOL sorry can't be definitive for you

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Originally posted by Clutch
Hold up, is the God Mode online?? :O

LOL YES! Yezzer! Yeppers! UuuHuuu!

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

:p

Originally posted by scoootboy688 View Post

Originally posted by rbober316 View Post

Originally posted by BigBoss95 View Post

Just wanted to let everyone know I updated this thread with the complete BLUS30530 Directory download.
04-07-2011, 09:26 AM #36
mrbonno
High Like a Cheese Spliff
Originally posted by Clutch
Errr, telling me to go outside when you're here ranting to someone you don't even know about their life? Claps

im at work lol i wish i could do them things but i get paid to do f*ck all

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by yukuku View Post
only if it was that easy :\

it is!! Happy well if you got cash but you must have bare free time playing games all the time
04-07-2011, 01:52 PM #37
KilogC
Mario!
Maybe you should invite me to 1 of those lobbys so i could be level 60 Winky Winky

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo