Post: [MEGA Thread]{Hack}(Proof)Homefront*Level 60 + God Mode*
04-06-2011, 04:47 AM #1
w8t4it
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Homefront PS3

You must login or register to view this content.

Video Proof of Hack Patch 1.01
(5:00 Game Begins)

I put together somethings to help you get to this point!

Hope I helped!

Patch 1.01
Homefront BLUS30530 1.01 Complete Directory (119.9 MB)
I had a few requests to provide this. I don't know why but it was not easy to get this to transfer 100%. I finally used Comgenies Awesome Filemanager from my 3.41Rebug and was able to completely copy it but then I had to use "USB Show" to reveal the hidden file.

This is what I used to transfer to my 3.60OFW and play online. If you want to do what you saw in the video, then this is all you need! Sorry guys I have BLUS version atm unless someone wants to provide the BLES version.

-Extract the files

-Place files on the root of a USB stick and use a File Manager on your CFW PS3 to transfer to the right location or FTP the files to your CFW PS3 replacing them to the right loaction.

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>(Replace files contents here)

-Data transfer to a 3.60OFW PS3

-Start up the Game and allow game to install pregame data. Then complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

-Go online and try to get host and have fun with GOD MODE for everyone in your lobby.

-TESTED and WORKS 100%

Homefront Peewee Pack.rar (539.17 KB)
Comes with:
-Activation Keys for Advanced Pack, Battle Code, and Shotgun 870 (key.edat)
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun)
-Files needed to get Level 60 God Mode (COALESCED_INT.BIN + COALESCED_INT_FULL.BIN)

Homefront MINI Pack.rar (126.8 MB)
Comes with:
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun, and HF Patch 1.01)
-Files needed to get Level 60 God Mode (COALESCED_INT.BIN + COALESCED_INT_FULL.BIN)

Homefront MEGA Pack.rar (250.92 MB)
Mediafire Unavailable
Comes with:
-Homefront Package Files (HF Advanced Armory Unlocks, HF Battle Code, HF Express 870 Shotgun, and HF Patch 1.01)
-Homefront 3.41/3.55 Fixes

Homefront BLUS30530 1.01.pkg (126.28 MB)

Homefront BLES00962 1.01.pkg (137.53 MB)

Advanced Armory Unlocks(pkg/key).rar (72.34 KB)

Shotgun 870(pkg/key).rar (72.35 KB)

BattleCode(pkg/key).rar (72.33 KB)

Patch 1.03
Homefront BLUS30530 1.03 Complete Directory (119.75 MB)
I used Comgenies Awesome Filemanager from my 3.41Rebug to copy the directory but then I had to use "USB Show" to reveal the hidden file.

This is what I used to transfer to my 3.60OFW and play online. If you want to do what you saw in the video, then this is all you need! This is for 1.03

-Extract the files

-Place files on the root of a USB stick and use a File Manager on your CFW PS3 to transfer to the right location or FTP the files to your CFW PS3 replacing them to the right loaction.

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>(Replace files contents here)

-Data transfer to a 3.60OFW PS3

-Start up the Game and allow game to install pregame data. Then complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

-Go online and try to get host and have fun with GOD MODE for everyone in your lobby.

-TESTED and WORKS 100%

Homefront BLUS30530 1.03.pkg (126.13 MB)

Advanced Armory Unlocks(pkg/key).rar (72.34 KB)

Shotgun 870(pkg/key).rar (72.35 KB)

BattleCode(pkg/key).rar (72.33 KB)

How to use/Short Abbreviated Tutorial:
-Extract the files

-Replace files to: dev_hdd0>>game>>BLUS30530>>USRDIR>>PATCH>>GCGAME>>COOKEDPS3>>(Replace files here)

-Start up the Game and complete the Campaign on every difficulty with GOD MODE!

CREDIT AND THANKS!
Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for providing his tutorial and You must login or register to view this content..

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for providing his thread to You must login or register to view this content..

Credit goes to You must login or register to view this content. for his help in developing the COALESCED files.

Thank You ALL!
Last edited by w8t4it ; 05-18-2011 at 08:22 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to w8t4it for this useful post:

AMNE, jeffers07, NextGenTactics, Oneinfamous, Solid Snake, WhatsaN00B, xPOiSON-
04-10-2011, 09:31 AM #38
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
I have heard of both ways happening... "It sticks" & "It doesn't stick"

LOL sorry can't be definitive for you

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

LOL YES! Yezzer! Yeppers! UuuHuuu!

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Just wanted to let everyone know I updated this thread with the complete BLUS30530 Directory download.

I dont have a Jb PS3 anymore :( but can i add you up so if your hosting again you will get more people in your lobby/party
04-10-2011, 03:12 PM #39
RayJ_chugs
[move] No Founder [/move]
can you get me in.
04-10-2011, 03:20 PM #40
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by chugs View Post
can you get me in.

Originally posted by Bomb789 View Post
I dont have a Jb PS3 anymore :( but can i add you up so if your hosting again you will get more people in your lobby/party

probably..... I just haven't been on HF in a while since I started my new project. Send me a message with "NGU" in it so I know it's you guys.
04-10-2011, 03:34 PM #41
Originally posted by w8t4it View Post
probably..... I just haven't been on HF in a while since I started my new project. Send me a message with "NGU" in it so I know it's you guys.

ya sure man i will give you a heads up :y:
04-10-2011, 09:00 PM #42
Your signature was totally worth it
04-10-2011, 09:26 PM #43
KillaPwner
Who’s Jim Erased?
Is this for people on the 3.55.1 Rebug firmware? If this has anyway to get online i would be happy seeing how kids can destroy an online community. Xbox doesn't get these hacks, at max an innocent rank hack.
04-11-2011, 01:20 AM #44
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by VesHo View Post
Your signature was totally worth it

HAHah lol glad you liked it!

Originally posted by KillaPwner View Post
Is this for people on the 3.55.1 Rebug firmware? If this has anyway to get online i would be happy seeing how kids can destroy an online community. Xbox doesn't get these hacks, at max an innocent rank hack.

Dude did you even read my thread? I gave a short tutorial...... But back to your question..

Follow my directions and you should be good. (If your running 3.55.1 then you should be able to fill in the blanks!)

Yes, you can take this online. All you need to do is get host...(kinda hard) but then BOOM your havin fun with a hacked HF lobby!!!

The following user thanked w8t4it for this useful post:

VesHo
04-13-2011, 11:04 AM #45
djhazardous
Bounty hunter
Hi, can anyone help? I am trying to get level 60 on Homefront without a battle code.

I overwrote both files in COOKEDPS3 using the ones from the file but when I loaded the game I was still level 1.

Does this mod only work on v1.00 of the game? I am using v1.03.
04-13-2011, 12:21 PM #46
w8t4it
Are you high?
Originally posted by djhazardous View Post
Hi, can anyone help? I am trying to get level 60 on Homefront without a battle code.

I overwrote both files in COOKEDPS3 using the ones from the file but when I loaded the game I was still level 1.

Does this mod only work on v1.00 of the game? I am using v1.03.

If there is a new patch out there then yes this may not work anymore. I have not been on HF in about 2 weeks so its possible they updated HF. I will go on tonight and check. I will also update this thread with the new patch if necessary.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo