06-27-2011, 03:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
As part of an upcoming Kinect-focused Xbox Live update, Microsoft just announced that YouTube yes, the very same service you use to look for knitting tutorials and ten-minute clips of old Astro Boy episodes will be available on Xbox. That update is coming this fall.
My Opinion: I Believe this will create more positive feedback from xbox users. seeing that most of ther gamers on the xbox record with a hd / dazzle device.

You must login or register to view this content.[/center]

The following 4 users say thank you to Will Smith for this useful post:

-Rep Me., AgentMini, Cpt.Slow, xHaZE-TriiKz
06-27-2011, 03:47 AM #2
.JiampyPotter
So Much Win.
:fa: .....
06-27-2011, 04:11 AM #3
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
What benefits come from this other than saving us the 2 second walk to the computer?
06-27-2011, 04:30 AM #4
IL--U--IK--IE
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Eh
What benefits come from this other than saving us the 2 second walk to the computer?

I second that quote. I highly doubt that YouTube will let us upload our gameplay in HD, straight from the Xbox 360.
06-27-2011, 05:02 AM #5
Goone
Looking for Suzzy
Originally posted by IE View Post
I second that quote. I highly doubt that YouTube will let us upload our gameplay in HD, straight from the Xbox 360.

If that ever happened..hold on let me rephrase that. Seeing as that would never happen, there ARE no benefits for this new feature.

PVR's and dazzles make there MAIN source of income through customers with their target use of the product as gaming. > If you can't understand that: people only buy HD PVRS to record 360 noscopes..
06-27-2011, 07:08 AM #6
Belford Henriqu
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by IE View Post

I hope they will let us do that. Then it will be worthile otherwise yeah nothing besides saving a walk to a pc. There is the other thing of viewing videos on your telly. But i mean if you are looking for tutorials and hacks then well its pointless because you watch the tutorial and perform the hack side by side (well i do it this way anyways)
06-28-2011, 03:52 PM #7
I Dont Get This Either :/
06-28-2011, 04:30 PM #8
LOL at Microsoft. PS3 has an internet browser and all that Xbox can introduce is Bing and Youtube? That's a fail if you ask me.

The following user groaned bamf526 for this awful post:

iUniQuee
06-28-2011, 04:36 PM #9
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
uh,

I'll watch RWJ in Xbox360 Winky Winky
06-28-2011, 07:55 PM #10
ImSoFresh
ADD ME ON STEAM: skitz241
It would be great if you could somehow upload recorded gameplay, but i doubt it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo