06-27-2011, 03:17 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
As part of an upcoming Kinect-focused Xbox Live update, Microsoft just announced that YouTube yes, the very same service you use to look for knitting tutorials and ten-minute clips of old Astro Boy episodes will be available on Xbox. That update is coming this fall.
My Opinion: I Believe this will create more positive feedback from xbox users. seeing that most of ther gamers on the xbox record with a hd / dazzle device.

You must login or register to view this content.[/center]

The following 4 users say thank you to Will Smith for this useful post:

-Rep Me., AgentMini, Cpt.Slow, xHaZE-TriiKz
07-01-2011, 07:16 AM #11
xricx
Haxor!
very niceee:dunce:
07-02-2011, 09:35 PM #12
S9GamingStudio
Do a barrel roll!
This probably won't benefit me at all as I like to go on youtube on my laptop at the same time as I am gaming unless I am trying to record gameplay's for youtube. So, even if it does come I won't use it ;;
07-03-2011, 02:47 AM #13
Gary-
Banned
Originally posted by bamf526 View Post
LOL at Microsoft. PS3 has an internet browser and all that Xbox can introduce is Bing and Youtube? That's a fail if you ask me.

Your PS3 internet browser, is no different from Xbox's Bing. Both let you browse the internet. So take your fanboy comments and go jump off a 2 foot height and see how that hurts. It doesn't? Neither does your fanboy criticism.
07-03-2011, 03:11 AM #14
i hope it would be HD quality when u watch vids

The following 2 users say thank you to Quickk. for this useful post:

Squaidz-, xHaZE-TriiKz
07-05-2011, 08:25 AM #15
Originally posted by g
Your PS3 internet browser, is no different from Xbox's Bing. Both let you browse the internet. So take your fanboy comments and go jump off a 2 foot height and see how that hurts. It doesn't? Neither does your fanboy criticism.

I'm not being a fanboy. I'm just stating my opinion on the matter. I never said the Xbox sucks and I'm not flaming anything or anyone. Sounds like you're being a fanboy protecting your Xbox like it's your child or something. I'm just saying what I think on the matter. I thought that was the point of a forum and a thread...
07-07-2011, 08:47 PM #16
LOL at Microsoft. PS3 has an internet browser and all that Xbox can introduce is Bing and Youtube? That's a fail if you ask me.

are u really that much of a Sony fanboy , the youtube player is shit on playstation i kno i had one for 4 years it sucks ASS big time thats a FAIL if you ask me , and the internet browser F*** off mate that as slow as a elephant in a pile of kangaroo poo

FACTS PS3 FAILS

BLUE RAY DRIVE ---- SPEED IS X2 FAIL , wow u have so much gig on that but wait u have to install every game u dont play on the blueray
Internet connection --- FAIL sucks at best of times , after firing up a xbox elite black ops is so much nicer to play i always have full green bar
the internet browser - FAILS sticks and freezes the ps3 , no codecs , no flash player . shut up mate cant even watch youtube on it
the youtube player - -FAILS - STICKS dosnt load , stops half way through cant search properly cant see channels SUCKS FAILS
In game chat -- FAILS altogether - try playing Battlefield with 4 player chat gets boring as hell not only that you dont sound right it cuts in and out and just sounds horrible after talking to my friends on xbox after ps3 they like WOW we can hear u know impact
the controller - FAILS small and plastic brakes easy if you throw it runs out of battery quick and the thumbsticks are too close together
Game exclusives - FAILS - Uncharted was ok for a week , grand turismo is shite loads and loads and loads of updates every day shit crashes shit online and mulitplayer lags about like a surfer on acid. metal gear solid ok i give u that one apart from yet again online was shit and still has hacks on it
only good exclusive was god of war but i dont even like 2nd person games ,

so get of sonys cock okai

and no im not a xbox fanboy i hate microsoft bill gates and having to pay for online but i appreciate that xbox live is 100% better than the shitty PSN that is a fact but its OKAI go watch a blue ray movie i want a gaming console purely for cod and battlefield that is all me untill xbox 3 lol
i learned my lesson this time round the ps3 is shit admit it

FACTS
1.online is shit
2.the internet browser is shit FREEZES HAS NO FLASH NO CODEC
3, the youtube player is shit FREEZES STICKS AND MAKES U RESET THE CONSOLE
4.the blue ray drive is x2 speed
Last edited by ukimpact ; 07-07-2011 at 09:09 PM.
07-07-2011, 10:32 PM #17

Its not really a fail. Microsoft is expanding their network I guess. I'm pretty sure adding these features will add a significant amount of time users will spend using their xbox. I'm not being a fanboy here, as I own both the xbox and ps3, but it seems like a legitimate feature to add on their system
07-09-2011, 02:10 PM #18
RussHz
Do a barrel roll!
Are they coming out with a new dashboard too? i hate the current one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo