Post: FREE XBL FOR 1 MONTH (works only with silver accounts)
06-23-2013, 10:50 PM #1
Demarcus Ware
I defeated!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Those elite fgts wont post anything good for us reg members so here's something good. MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR REAL PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SILVER ACCOUNT DO THIS BECAUSE THEY WILL ASK YOU TO CONFIRM. And if you live in the united states when your creating your credit card just put canada. Fucks up on google chrome

Requirements:
A Phone
A 1st Graders Brain or higher. (if you don't have one steal one)

1st Step. Go To Xbox.com and sign into your profile that has no gold
2nd Step. Click on this link You must login or register to view this content.
3rd step. make sure it has a little black dot where it says GOLD 1 MONTH $0.00
4th step. scroll all the way to the bottom and click next.
5. fill out your billing adresses and blah blah blah
6th step. go all the way to the bottom of the new page and press add a new credit Card.
7th step. WAIT don't go crying that you don't have a credit card you can make one free at [url]www.bancore.com[/url]
8th step. click where it says sign up put canada as your country if you live in the u.s.
9th step. now put your phone # and click ok and accept the terms and shit
10th step. a computer will call you and shit and go to your keypad and enter a 4 digit code EX. 2222
11th step. then they will say something like were hanging up the call now.
12th.step. go to the right and log in with your phone number and the 4 digit code you made
13th step. it will have your card number and the cvv and all that shit.
14th step. if you left that tab open where it says add new credit card, go to it, if you didn't go back to it
15th. step Put the card type as VISA put your cardnumber without any spaces in it, enter the expiration date, and then the CVV, and then the cardholders name, and then enter all the other shit like your zip code and shit
16th step. go to the bottom and press ok and now you have GOLD FOR 1 MONTH!!!!!

Make sure to turn auto renewl off.

This was previously in the premium section but i thought everybody should know this, Since with elite nobody is gonna share shit.

DON'T READ THE BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY MORE INFO

You can use that credit card for like 5 accounts and after that you have to make a other credit card with a other number.
Last edited by Demarcus Ware ; 06-23-2013 at 11:39 PM.

The following 9 users say thank you to Demarcus Ware for this useful post:

Absolute Zero, cobrag7, Maggie Simpson, Callumeleyy, Mello999, Modified360, ngu me, OtagoFlames, Spongebob.
07-30-2013, 05:28 PM #38
garybrady_09
Pro QuickScoper Winky Winky
Originally posted by Jorgos
Thanks it worked great!

NOTE FOR PEOPLE OUT OF NORHT AMERICA:

Change your account-region to US before doing this Winky Winky
And you can also use NETFLIX Happy

ive changed it to us but how am i suppose to get it without adding billing info as my info is for the uk :S
07-30-2013, 05:51 PM #39
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks bro
08-08-2013, 05:16 AM #40
omfg thank you so much:vince:
08-26-2013, 06:08 PM #41
Yo Got any spare codes? i can pop you in a lobby? if you give meh one Happy
08-29-2013, 01:32 AM #42
Demarcus Ware
I defeated!
Originally posted by PedeliciousBear View Post
Yo Got any spare codes? i can pop you in a lobby? if you give meh one Happy

they're not codes it automatically puts one month gold on your acc i can make you a account with one month on it Winky Winky of course for a lobby Happy

REMEMBER TO QUOTE OR I WONT RESPOND!
08-29-2013, 12:11 PM #43
Originally posted by Uranus View Post
they're not codes it automatically puts one month gold on your acc i can make you a account with one month on it Winky Winky of course for a lobby Happy

REMEMBER TO QUOTE OR I WONT RESPOND!
Yeah kk i will for tbogt?
08-29-2013, 04:06 PM #44
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Those elite fgts wont post anything good for us reg members so here's something good. MAKE SURE YOU USE YOUR REAL PHONE NUMBER WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR SILVER ACCOUNT DO THIS BECAUSE THEY WILL ASK YOU TO CONFIRM. And if you live in the united states when your creating your credit card just put canada. Fucks up on google chrome

Requirements:
A Phone
A 1st Graders Brain or higher. (if you don't have one steal one)

1st Step. Go To Xbox.com and sign into your profile that has no gold
2nd Step. Click on this link You must login or register to view this content.
3rd step. make sure it has a little black dot where it says GOLD 1 MONTH $0.00
4th step. scroll all the way to the bottom and click next.
5. fill out your billing adresses and blah blah blah
6th step. go all the way to the bottom of the new page and press add a new credit Card.
7th step. WAIT don't go crying that you don't have a credit card you can make one free at [url]www.bancore.com[/url]
8th step. click where it says sign up put canada as your country if you live in the u.s.
9th step. now put your phone # and click ok and accept the terms and shit
10th step. a computer will call you and shit and go to your keypad and enter a 4 digit code EX. 2222
11th step. then they will say something like were hanging up the call now.
12th.step. go to the right and log in with your phone number and the 4 digit code you made
13th step. it will have your card number and the cvv and all that shit.
14th step. if you left that tab open where it says add new credit card, go to it, if you didn't go back to it
15th. step Put the card type as VISA put your cardnumber without any spaces in it, enter the expiration date, and then the CVV, and then the cardholders name, and then enter all the other shit like your zip code and shit
16th step. go to the bottom and press ok and now you have GOLD FOR 1 MONTH!!!!!

Make sure to turn auto renewl off.

This was previously in the premium section but i thought everybody should know this, Since with elite nobody is gonna share shit.

DON'T READ THE BOTTOM IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY MORE INFO

You can use that credit card for like 5 accounts and after that you have to make a other credit card with a other number.

Dude, thanks for this! It was kind of sketchy when it asked for my actual number so I just used an app on my phone. It's a little bit more of work but it was worth it since I 1 month of live. Here's the app if you want to let people know:
You must login or register to view this content.
08-29-2013, 08:56 PM #45
Demarcus Ware
I defeated!
Originally posted by PedeliciousBear View Post
Yeah kk i will for tbogt?

Any Cod Games M8?
08-29-2013, 09:31 PM #46
Any Cod Games M8?

I Can make your games 100% trophies Smile give me a random account with games played on it and ill make it 100%

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo