05-20-2013, 03:57 PM #1
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So today @McLarenAuto tweeted about the Xbox Reveal event so this must mean that they have some involvement with either the event or the console, It could be both!

What technology could they bring to the console, what could they bring to the brand I suppose we will have to wait and see what they are doing when the Console is revealed tomorrow on Xbox.com or the Xbox Dashboard!

Tweet: You must login or register to view this content.

Tune in to the Event from 6PM GMT, 10AM PDT

The following user thanked Jakeyy for this useful post:

amplif1er
05-20-2013, 05:11 PM #2
-Skyline
Anonymous
Seems M$ are using the old 'splash cash everywhere to get there products more popular' approach... meh.
05-20-2013, 05:15 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Skyline View Post
Seems M$ are using the old 'splash cash everywhere to get there products more popular' approach... meh.

Like always lol.
05-20-2013, 08:36 PM #4
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Originally posted by Jake View Post
So today @McLarenAuto tweeted about the Xbox Reveal event so this must mean that they have some involvement with either the event or the console, It could be both!

What technology could they bring to the console, what could they bring to the brand I suppose we will have to wait and see what they are doing when the Console is revealed tomorrow on Xbox.com or the Xbox Dashboard!

Tweet: You must login or register to view this content.

Tune in to the Event from 6PM GMT, 10AM PDT

Nice post, you should help out with the news on the frontpage :blank:.

Im with skyline though just throwing money at 'High Profile' companies to increase the hype, thats stupid didnt see anything like that from Sony. I'd love to see what kind of contribution Mclaren Auto is going to bring to a game console, unless Microsoft has a new racing game exclusive to xbox?
05-20-2013, 08:46 PM #5
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by amplif1er View Post
Nice post, you should help out with the news on the frontpage :blank:.

Haha good joke :p
05-20-2013, 09:12 PM #6
amplif1er
Why are you reading this?
Haha good joke :p

I was serious, nice post based off of a single tweet. Unless you c+p Smile
05-20-2013, 09:27 PM #7
-Skyline
Anonymous
unless Microsoft has a new racing game exclusive to xbox?

My guess is either a new PGR or Forza.
05-20-2013, 09:34 PM #8
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
I was serious, nice post based off of a single tweet. Unless you c+p Smile

Nope saw the tweet and thought that :p

Thought you were being sarcastic :blank:

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

My guess is either a new PGR or Forza.

My guess would be that exactly, PGR is unlikely as the Studio that has rights to the name and the game no longer exists :(
05-20-2013, 09:41 PM #9
-Skyline
Anonymous
My guess would be that exactly, PGR is unlikely as the Studio that has rights to the name and the game no longer exists :(

Seems you're right, after doing some googling it turns out Activision bought the rights to PGR and Blur was meant to be the successor to the PGR series... what a fail that turned out to be.

Although there are rumours floating around that Microsoft have another third-party involved with the series... who knows.
05-20-2013, 10:00 PM #10
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Seems you're right, after doing some googling it turns out Activision bought the rights to PGR and Blur was meant to be the successor to the PGR series... what a fail that turned out to be.

Although there are rumours floating around that Microsoft have another third-party involved with the series... who knows.

Gona be fun to see what happens and what arrives tomorrow!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo