05-21-2013, 05:50 PM #1
jaaaasonx
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P
Last edited by jaaaasonx ; 05-21-2013 at 06:16 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to jaaaasonx for this useful post:

:HIGH:, Shakal
05-21-2013, 10:06 PM #29
xLew--
Former Staff
live tv is such a gimmick, americans can enjoy it but europe seems like its not involved

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by JaayX View Post
Thoughts on the Xbox One from Live Reveal Happy?

WHATS YOUR PROS & CONS ?
You must login or register to view this content.

Personally i like the the way you can demand it by Voice but that wouldn't work in SCOTLAND where im from :P

and at 3am in the morning lool

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

seems like if you dont use kinect xbox one is going to be a featureless console... my gf would look at me strange if i was speaking to my xbox all the time
05-21-2013, 10:23 PM #30
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by Kidd
I would.. Big screen for a movie and little for the news or stock market.

Originally posted by xLew
live tv is such a gimmick, americans can enjoy it but europe seems like its not involved

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

and at 3am in the morning lool

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

seems like if you dont use kinect xbox one is going to be a featureless console... my gf would look at me strange if i was speaking to my xbox all the time

lol stock market multi screen , i know voice controlled
05-21-2013, 10:39 PM #31
xLew--
Former Staff
my mates screwing, he wants a games console not a tvbox that you have to speak too lol xD im creasing up
05-21-2013, 10:43 PM #32
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
So.....when are they actually revealing the games console????

I'm not interested in another sky box...
05-21-2013, 11:09 PM #33
Does the Xbox One look a lot like a VCR to anyone else or is it just me?
05-21-2013, 11:12 PM #34
xShadow
Pr0n ftw
PS4 has better exclusives, better specs, free online, more developer friendly software and it is more GAMING centered. Xbox one has gimmicky ways of watching TV and the also gimmicky Kinect.
05-21-2013, 11:32 PM #35
Spongebob.
I defeated!
Xbox One.... what a weird name. Wouldn't the original Xbox be Xbox 1?
05-21-2013, 11:32 PM #36
NJN
I sat on your nachos
not at all impressed. Why do i need tv on my xbox when I have my tv on my other source I can flip to.. Ill pass
05-21-2013, 11:34 PM #37
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Me and a bunch of my co-workers at EA thought the design looked like a buffed up Wii of sorts, Lol.

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by NJN View Post
not at all impressed. Why do i need tv on my xbox when I have my tv on my other source I can flip to.. Ill pass

Also why make skype calls when I have my cell phone right there? lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo