05-22-2013, 12:28 AM #1
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Terrible Reveal

The Dumb Name, Xbox one aka Trashbox Forever Alone

Not backwards compatible.

Kinect is mandatory and is bigger, uglier and more evil looking then before like the system

You have to install all games with a code you have to be online to enter, then to play that game on another xbox you have to pay a fee (may make it account so only account w code can play it)

500Gb hope you like deleting stuff installing all games.

Theres alot more but im done talking about failure

The following 2 users say thank you to CryoAces for this useful post:

Havoc69, martinez

The following 10 users groaned at CryoAces for this awful post:

JordanCarr, atifI0, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, Devastation, Hells, HomelandSec, Toke, ResistTheSun, Stone
05-24-2013, 12:38 PM #29
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by NP
Sorry, but I don't take threads with improper English ranting about a console that they've only seen an hour of seriously. Let's go down your list line by line.

Lines 1 and 2 are completely your opinion, and therefore are not valid.
Not backwards compatible is true, but the PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, therefore, no argument.
Line 4 is also your opinion, and also not a valid argument.
Line 5, from what I have gathered, is true, however, games are tied to your account, not the console. Second of all, it has not been confirmed for the PS4 yet, but there is strong suspicion a similar system will be implemented.
500GB at approx. 8GB = 60 games installed. I don't think anyone needs 60 games installed all at once. Plus Xbox One supports external memory. Another poor argument.
A lot more? Like what, please do elaborate.

You're just a young, immature Sony fan boy who thinks everything Sony pours out is Gold and everything Microsoft produces is shit. Next time you're going to make a thread, put some thought into it first.

With this proper owning, we're done here.

--Closed.
--Xbox One Bash thread by poor Sony Fanboy.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo