05-22-2013, 12:28 AM #1
CryoAces
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Terrible Reveal

The Dumb Name, Xbox one aka Trashbox Forever Alone

Not backwards compatible.

Kinect is mandatory and is bigger, uglier and more evil looking then before like the system

You have to install all games with a code you have to be online to enter, then to play that game on another xbox you have to pay a fee (may make it account so only account w code can play it)

500Gb hope you like deleting stuff installing all games.

Theres alot more but im done talking about failure

The following 2 users say thank you to CryoAces for this useful post:

Havoc69, martinez

The following 10 users groaned at CryoAces for this awful post:

JordanCarr, atifI0, Boris Johnson, Cryptic, Devastation, Hells, HomelandSec, Toke, ResistTheSun, Stone
05-22-2013, 01:44 AM #2
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Sorry, but I don't take threads with improper English ranting about a console that they've only seen an hour of seriously. Let's go down your list line by line.

Lines 1 and 2 are completely your opinion, and therefore are not valid.
Not backwards compatible is true, but the PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, therefore, no argument.
Line 4 is also your opinion, and also not a valid argument.
Line 5, from what I have gathered, is true, however, games are tied to your account, not the console. Second of all, it has not been confirmed for the PS4 yet, but there is strong suspicion a similar system will be implemented.
500GB at approx. 8GB = 60 games installed. I don't think anyone needs 60 games installed all at once. Plus Xbox One supports external memory. Another poor argument.
A lot more? Like what, please do elaborate.

You're just a young, immature Sony fan boy who thinks everything Sony pours out is Gold and everything Microsoft produces is shit. Next time you're going to make a thread, put some thought into it first.

The following user thanked NP Carling26 for this useful post:

Toke
05-22-2013, 01:47 AM #3
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Originally posted by NP
Sorry, but I don't take threads with improper English ranting about a console that they've only seen an hour of seriously. Let's go down your list line by line.

Not backwards compatible is true, but the PS4 isn't backwards compatible either, therefore, no argument.
Line 5, from what I have gathered, is true, however, games are tied to your account, not the console. Second of all, it has not been confirmed for the PS4 yet, but there is strong suspicion a similar system will be implemented.
500GB at approx. 8GB = 60 games installed. I don't think anyone needs 60 games installed all at once. Plus Xbox One supports external memory. Another poor argument.

You're just a young, immature Sony fan boy who thinks everything Sony pours out is Gold and everything Microsoft produces is shit. Next time you're going to make a thread, put some thought into it first.

I'm sorry but when did he compare the Xbox One to the Ps4?
05-22-2013, 01:49 AM #4
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by GodDrinksPepsi View Post
I'm sorry but when did he compare the Xbox One to the Ps4?

He didn't. However, it's implied by his demeanor against it.
05-22-2013, 01:56 AM #5
Originally posted by NP

And you're quite clearly a patronising Xbox fan boy.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by NP
He didn't. However, it's implied by his demeanor against it.

He didn't imply jack shit. All he's done is state his opinion on the Xbox One from his first impressions.
05-22-2013, 01:59 AM #6
NP Carling26
Trolling is a art
Originally posted by Hitman View Post
And you're quite clearly a patronising Xbox fan boy.

You're absolutely right. I am a fan of Xbox. I have nothing against Playstation, I just like Xbox more. However, when I made my arguments against what he was saying about One, I provided facts, not opinions. That's the difference.
05-22-2013, 02:12 AM #7
Originally posted by NP
You're absolutely right. I am a fan of Xbox. I have nothing against Playstation, I just like Xbox more. However, when I made my arguments against what he was saying about One, I provided facts, not opinions. That's the difference.

Fair enough. Still doesn't justify being a dick to the user though.
05-22-2013, 02:14 AM #8
Jakeyy
Expect the unexpected!
Originally posted by NP

I agree with everything here but make the games more 15GB - 20GB and you will be spot on, games could go up to 50GB same with PS3 and PS4 due to Blu-Ray.

Now on to the OP Xbox One is a good name it means Xbox All-in-One.
Not backwards compatible well neither is the PS4, but they have not denied that Game Downloads will not work! (Same with Sony again need confirmation!)
500GB is enough remember current 360 is 250GB, Sony are only putting a 250GB in the basic PS4 and expected a 500GB in the Premium console!
05-22-2013, 02:19 AM #9
Devastation
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Hitman View Post
Fair enough. Still doesn't justify being a dick to the user though.

He was never being a " dick " to the user. He stated solid facts about why his rant of xbox being " trash " is invalid.
05-22-2013, 02:21 AM #10
socia
Gym leader
i have taken small jabs at xbox but i cant agree with you on this. i am not a so called fanboy of Sony but i do support their product, i will support any product i like and that is to include Xbox. i like the ideas that Xbox has with the new system and its an evolution is process. they are looking to the future as to where the market seems to be heading, they are trying to reach a larger market by doing these new features and apps etc.... gamers seem to forget these companies are in it for the money, without that their would be no gaming. if profits don't always rise then share holders freak out and want heads to roll.
so right now their focus seems to be aimed at the family as a whole, what better way to dip into a larger market than to do what they are planning.
the only thing i truly have against Xbox is paying for online service, and to be honest its not much money.
i had 3 Xbox's and burnt all 3 up, after that i never bought one again and that was way back during the rrod era. i would still have one otherwise.
we all see what has been said in the media about used games and such but the thing is Sony never said they didn't have anything in place like this either. both consoles say they will be able to play used games, the used game passes where not addressed at Sony's conference they only asked if it would block used games.
Sony and Xbox both have alot more to say at E3 about this type of subject. so don't short yourself and judge this console before all facts are laid out. this is to include PS4 also.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo